Death & Danger Are On The Way For The 'CSI' Team

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation executive producers Carol Mendelsohn and Don McGill offered a few tidbits about what fans can expect when the series returns in 2011. (Spoilers after the jump!) CSI Files previously reported that burlesque artist Dita Von Teese would appear in an upcoming episode as a femme fatale who gets close to Greg [...]

More...

Jesus Christ! Enough of this crap already! My God, I reeled enough at the thought they would kill off Stella when Melina Kanakaredes abruptly left, but thankfully, they sent her to another city. But this? Come on! If Marg is leaving, they need to send Catherine off to another city, just like Stella. To kill off Catherine will piss of huge legions of fans, very much like NY fans were angry over MK leaving, but also the piss-poor treatment of her character after season 2.

Eh, they could always kill off a minor character or someone we as viewers barely know (and then wound one of the CSIs) - I'm playing the wait-and-see game right now. Maybe they'll reveal more details as we get closer to the airdate.

Consider the source. CM's spoilers never turn out to be what they sound like. And remember the most recent character deaths we heard about turned out to be Officer Clark and then that paramedic in "Sqweegel".

Honestly, how many times will they put the team in danger nowadays? Since it's CM I'm taking the whole article with a damn salt shaker, but all of this 'danger' is really pushing me away from the show. Leave the angst and in-peril situations to us fanfic writers :p

It'll probably be a random officer who is killed and either Brass, Cath or Vartann who are injured/fighting for their life. Unless its Frankie and the bomb tech girl who are killed/fighting for their life.

Back