Dead Body Mistake (spoiler info inside)

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

On last night's episode (10-5-06) there was a hiker lady who was pushed down the cliff by her husband. As found out she had a broken middle finger on her right hand where the husband stomped on.

When the doc and grissom are looking at the body on the table there is a large gash on the back of her right hand. The doc points out the broken finger and grissom asks something about before or after she died.

Later when warrick and the blonde detective are interviewing the husband he says she fell then she jumped to her death or something like this. This was either the second or third interview I believe. I think it was somewhere around 28 minutes into the show (dvr). Warrick throws the photos in front of him and it shows the broken middle finger but on the back of the dead girls hand there is no sign of the large open gash. I double checked it is the same right hand and the gash is quite large. In the latter photo the gash isn't there at all. At first I thought that maybe doc bobbins filled it with glue and cleaned it but look carefully, the makeup and prop people messed it up. I wanted to post this because it's pretty obvious. Please double check for me and see if this was my mistake because I wanna believe CSI is flawless. :)

2. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

I thought the gash was on her palm from when she was grabbing the rocks for dear life.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I replayed it, in the morgue she had 2 gashes, 1 on palm and one on the back of her hand. The one on the back of her hand was bloody and looked like it was deep not just dirt or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.