David James Elliott Visits 'New York'

CSI Files

Captain
Former JAG actor David James Elliot has been cast in a potentially recurring role on CSI: New York. (Minor spoilers after the jump!) According to TVGuide.com, Elliot will play an FBI agent named Russ Josephson. The character also has a connection to newcomer Jo Danville (Sela Ward): he’s her ex-husband and the father of her [...]

More...

Re: David James Elliott Visits ?New York?

David James Elliot as Jo's ex? Oooh... I can see the chemistry between them already. I think that's brilliant casting! Kudos, NY!

I like New York on 9pm on Friday's anyhow but I'll definately watch with David James Elliott. I miss Harm on JAG enough that I stopped and watched some of a rerun on USA the other day. :lol:

Susan

I watched a few episodes from the first season, but couldn't really get into it. I loved him and JAG though, so maybe I'll try watching the ones he's in and hope it makes more sense than Leave Out All the Rest did before I knew who Grissom and Sara were.. :)

I watched a few episodes from the first season, but couldn't really get into it. I loved him and JAG though, so maybe I'll try watching the ones he's in and hope it makes more sense than Leave Out All the Rest did before I knew who Grissom and Sara were.. :)

If you've only seen episoded from the first season and didn't like it you may now. The show has changed a whole lot since then. In fact I don't think many people who watched the first season and then stopped watching it would recognize it it's so different.

Back