Daughtry, Wolf And Faulk Head To 'New York'

CSI Files

Captain
Macs are stacking up.<p>As CSI Files previously <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/news/160908_01.shtml">reported</a>, the eighth episode of <I>CSI: New York</I>'s upcoming fifth season will be episode 100 for the series. <I>New York</I> is celebrating the landmark with a group of special guest stars. The episode's storyline will revolve around a serial killer who is targeting people named Mac Taylor.<p><font color=yellow>Gary Sinise</font>'s character won't be the only one in danger. It was previously confirmed that <font color=yellow>Rumer Willis</font> would be playing one of several Mac Taylors in the episode. Two more names have been added to that list. <font color=yellow>Scott Wolf</font> will play another Mac Taylor, and <font color=yellow>Chris Daughtry</font> has been cast to play Machiavelli Taylor. The character is described as "an attractive 30-something year old musician."<p>CSI Files' earlier article stated that <font color=yellow>Nelly</font> will be returning in his recurring role as a confidential informant. <font color=yellow>Julia Ormond</font> was also named as a new detective that will appear in the episode. Another name that has been added to the growing list of guest-stars for the one-hundredth episode is NFL star <font color=yellow>Marshall Faulk</font>.<p>The original news is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20227704,00.html?xid=rss-topheadline">People</a>.<center></center>

Hahaha, overload indeed! :lol:

I'm actually looking forward to Julia Ormond being on the show. I really like her and she's such a wonderful actress. :D

Elsie said:
Guest star overload. :eek:

Ditto

CSI Files said:
Chris Daughtry has been cast to play Machiavelli Taylor. The character is described as "an attractive 30-something year old musician.

:eek: OMG Chris Daughtry DSHFDSJFSJKFH! :D

So looking forward to that! :)

mandy9578 said:
I'm actually looking forward to Julia Ormond being on the show. I really like her and she's such a wonderful actress. :D

I totally agree Mandy! She is indeed a wonderful actress! :)

niiiiiiiice! they had McEnroe, Nelly Furtado, Madonna, Kid Rock, whew! more to come!

by the way, just asking if the other CSI shows had done this before? i've lost track of LV and Miami when NY came. mucho thanks :bolian:

Back