dark motives

safc

Civilian
Hi All
New Member so please be gentle, I am playing all the CSI games again, I have finished the first and now playing the second as the thread states, I am at the trailer, I have found the coffee cup, found the fingerprint on the cup, dusted it, it then updates my evidence, I then pick up the cup, it updates evidence but when I try to leave that screen I can still see the fingerprint, also when I go to the crime lab there is no fingerprint in the evidence collected tab, I can go back to the scene and the finger print is still there. I remember the first time I played the game (on CD Rom) this was a glitch in the game, I recently bought this game in DVD format as I had traded the original CD version a long time ago, and the patch on the unbisoft web site wont install as it asks for the original game to be installed before the patch will run(probs the original CD version) can anybody help with this problem
Cheers
SAFC

Welcome to the board, safc! Since your question is about a CSI game, I'll shift this thread over to the merchandise forum - hopefully someone over there can help you out. :D

Hi All
I have uninstalled the game again and loaded it, downloaded the patch from a different site,installed the new patch, but I get the response, The system has detected no version of CSI- Dark Motives installed, I have also tried this with the patch from Ubisoft with the same results, anybody any ideas
Cheers
SAFC

Hi All
Problem solved, I picked up the cup first, then once in the evidence tab I then checked for prints and it worked
thanks to all
cheers
SAFC

CSI Dark Motives was great. I had so much fun getting through this. On my opinion it's the best of all the CSI games.

Back