Danson & Shue Pose At The CBS Upfronts

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation stars Ted Danson (DB Russell) and Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay) were present for the CBS Upfronts on Wednesday, May 16, and you can see several pictures of them at the event below. Click to see each image full-sized:

More...

For some reason, when I see 'Danson' and 'Shue' together like that, it makes me think 'dancin' shoes'.

/random :D

You know, Ted Danson may be the lead actor and leading male character on the show, but Shue? I guess technically she's the lead actress, but her character is definitely not a leading female character. I think they need to promote the show as Danson leading a team....no one else taking any kind of "lead" role. The character of Finn, to me, is on the same level as Morgan and the rest of them basically.

You know, Ted Danson may be the lead actor and leading male character on the show, but Shue? I guess technically she's the lead actress, but her character is definitely not a leading female character. I think they need to promote the show as Danson leading a team....no one else taking any kind of "lead" role. The character of Finn, to me, is on the same level as Morgan and the rest of them basically.

I totally agree... I wonder why they present her this much. It's Danson who's character is leading the team so there really is no need to get Shue on one step with him, leading actress or not.

Because Elisabeth Shue is a huge get for CBS. The network spent years trying to find a vehicle for her to star in; she ultimately accepted the role on CSI. They're going to promote it every chance they get.

Back