Danny/Hawkes Fanfiction-Caught, PG-13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by gregsgirl89, Jul 10, 2006.

1. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

If there was one thing in the world that Danny enjoyed or looked forward to, it was his shower he took everyday after work. It allowed him to wash away all the death and grim that surrounded him everyday. He was able to clense his mind if not his body, which seemed to be covered in dirt after he climbed through a large pile of garbage to find a dead body.

Danny put his hand under the stream of water to see if it was warm enough to enter yet. When he finally decided that the water was suitable, he dropped his towel and was about to enter the shower when he heard a wistle. He turned and looked to see where the wistle came from and his eyes fell on Hawkes.

Danny laughed under his breath and turned to face his lover, "Can't a guy get any privacy? Here I am trying not to smell like a mourge and you have to come in and distract me."

"But you have to admit, it's not a bad distraction is it?" Hawkes asked as he began to strip off his clothing.

"Hey whatcha think ya doin'? Ya goin' to join me?" Danny was seriously shocked at this point, he had made plenty of offers to Hawkes of showering together, but never before had he actually wanted to. But yet, here he was stripping and slowly walking towards Danny wanting to shower with him.

"What, you don't want me to join you? Is Danny Messer, the guy who begs me every night to get in the shower with him, refusing to allow me to join you in the shower? Afraid we are going to get caught?"

"No, it's not that Hawkes, I'd prefer not to shower with my boyfriend smelling like a mourge. And second...." But Danny didn't get a chance to finish what he was saying because before he knew it Hawkes' mouth was covering his, in a passionate kiss. Danny tried to struggle at first, afraid that Flack or Mac would walk in and see what they were doing, but he relaxed himself and allowed himself to, if it was possible, put more desire and passion in that kiss.

Hawkes was slowly leading Danny to the shower, his mouth never leaving Danny's until they reached the lukewarm spray of the water.

"What the heck Hawkes, I didn't know you had that in you. You about scared me to death."

"Hey, it's not my fault that you wore that black shirt today, and all day I've been looking at you and trying not to jump you. How many times do I have to tell you what that shirt does to me?"

Just then they heard footsteps and voices entering the locker room.

"Tough case huh, Stella?" The voice belonged to Lindsay. Danny and Hawkes looked at each other and knew what they were about to do would get them talked about in the lab, but what had to be done had to be done.

Danny walked out of the shower first, right in front of where Stella and Lindsay were sitting. It wasn't until Stella said, "Do you feel that breeze Danny? It's mighty chilly in here," did he realize that he hadn't put a towel on. Mocking Stella, he quickly grabbed his towel, and wraped it around himself. At that moment Hawkes walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

It didn't take long for Lindsay and Stella to make the connection and start laughing at the two of them.

"Hey Danny, did you need a quicky or did Hawkes just accidently walk into the shower with you?" Stella asked mockingly.

Danny and Hawkes quickly dressed and walked out of the locker room knowing that they'd be the talk of the lab within ten minutes, but neither of them cared.

"You know Danny, we are going to have to finish this tonight right?"

Danny just smiled as he walked away.

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

lol hmmm what to say? i didn't know someone had actually wrote a story about Danny and Hawkes and actually it's pretty nice...and more ;) glad you kept it under the PG-13 meter, i know it can be hard when it deals with those two hot guys :lol:

Sissi

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Yes, it was very good! Good job at keeping it under PG13, mods would have a fit if you didn't, wouldn't they sissi? Good job though, it was a very good story!

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Me? Never :rolleyes: :lol: that was a really nice fic ;)

Sissi