Danny Finds Himself In Trouble On 'CSI:NY' Tonight

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: New York’s Anna Belknap (Lindsay Messer) and Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer) offer info about tonight’s episode, “Officer Involved”, plus check out two sneak peeks after the jump! Danny finds himself in the hot seat this week after an incident involving himself and several of his rookie officers. “He’s implicated just because he’s there as [...]

More...

This is irritating. Am I supposed to cheer for Lindsay 'standing by her man'? Because I'm just sitting here wondering if Danny is capable of wiping his own ass.

And of course the other cops aren't good like the CSIs. It would be silly if Danny just said, 'Hey, this is nice, but I think I belong in the lab.' No, he should be betrayed by those Other People so that he realizes the lab is the only worthwhile place to be.

:scream:

This is irritating. Am I supposed to cheer for Lindsay 'standing by her man'? Because I'm just sitting here wondering if Danny is capable of wiping his own ass.

And of course the other cops aren't good like the CSIs. It would be silly if Danny just said, 'Hey, this is nice, but I think I belong in the lab.' No, he should be betrayed by those Other People so that he realizes the lab is the only worthwhile place to be.

:scream:

And the only woman Danny can be around is his wife because obviously married men can't have platonic, healthy relationships with other people who have vaginas.

Back