Dane Cook - One truly funny dude.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by GilGrissomCSI, Jan 29, 2006.

1. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I thought I'd start this thread to see if anyone else here is a Dane Cook fan. For those who don't know him, he's an IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLY hilarious comedian. You may have seen him hosting on Saturday Night Live (last night was the re-run, the original airing was last month I think), and you can listen to him here.

So for those who saw his SNL hosting, did you like the monologue? Oh my god, the part with the "tragic windmill accident" and the overly optimistic people... :lol: :lol: :lol:I died.

I'm GilGrissomCSI, and I approve this post.

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

I saw him on Spikedhumor.com doing this bit about what he used to do on Sundays during Church. Most freaking hilarious thing I ever saw, when he was talking about "Christ Chex".
    He truly is a genius... :D

3. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol:Yeah. Did you watch his SNL hosting the other night? I thought I was going to die. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

:lol: I never even know what channel it's one so I always miss it...
    But I would have definately searched the guide if I knew he was going to be on there. "Good Morning! It's a beautiful day!"

5. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol:

I think you might be able to watch clips online. If not, I'll try to digitize his monologue and a few of his skits for you. :)

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

Haha, I can't download clips. My computer would die or explode or run away or something horrific. Dial Up = Menace to Society.

Anyhoo, I'm sure if I check around with my friend, they can dig up that episode. One of my friends routinely tapes the TV XDD

7. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:DWell good luck. It was a very good one. I'll PM you if I see it's going to be on again soon. :)

:lol: Have you listened to the "drowning sucks" thing on his website? I was rolling on the floor laughing. :lol: "You always come up under the kid on the raft!"

It's funny because it's so true. :lol:

8. IeatEvidence

IeatEvidence Prime Suspect

"Start your day the holy way, with Christ Chex." :lol: No matter how many time i hear that, it's still funny.

Every so often on comedy centeral they'll show "comedy Central Presents: Dane Cook" I think it was on today but i missed it.

9. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Mm. Dane Cook.

I've been like, obsessed and in love with Comedians for some odd and strange reason lately.

I've seen him on Comedy Central and I've downloaded and listened on Limewire.

Love.

10. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol: I can't get over the "Evil Toy" thing. :lol: I've been cracking up for like, 2 hours now.

11. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

OMG This guy is the funniest man I've ever saw or listened to! The Christ Chex bit was freakin hilarious! LMAO His whole first cd was funny from start to finished. I've not had the chance to pick up his second CD but I'm sure it's just as good. He is ranked the top of my list for comedians. I've not found one other person that can make me laugh as hard as he does. And not to mention he's totally hot but that's an added bonus!

12. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Wow, that is so wierd! I was thinking about starting a Dane Cook thread earlier today! Freaky :eek:

Anyways, god I love him. He's hilarious. Some of my favourites are the "kool-aid" and "that guy" acts.

"I'd look everwhere just to talk to him. I'd give him candy. Here's a snicker, it satisfies. I do this cause when he finally snaps, and he comes into the office with an ak-47 blowing everyone's brains out, he'll come into my office look at me and say : *in a whisper* thanks for the candy".

:lol: :lol:

Man, there are so many.

13. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol: Oh my, I was rolling at the Kool-Aid bit. They part about how the children drink out of him after all the stuff from the broken wall fell in his open head...OMG. :lol:

14. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

:lol: Yeah! Oh man, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at that bit. Oh, and one of my favourites...

"SUCK MY BACK!"

Oh man.

15. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i love the kool-aid one. but did anyone see when he hosted SNL, with the stand-up he did? i love his bit on *Leaving a legacy* so so so funny