Dandy Mandy/Sheeri Rappaport Pic/Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by myfuturecsi, Sep 22, 2008.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Welcome to the Dandy Mandy/Sheeri Rappaport Thread. The place to discuss the character and the wonderful actress who plays here as well as to post any awesome photos that are floating around.

Before any pictures are posted, here are the rules the lovely Destiny has asked me to pass on:

Just a reminder, When posting pictures in threads please keep them under, but no bigger than thumbnails either:

2 Medium pics 130x130, or
    3 Small pics 115x115.

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them, please remember to give them a name/descript and not repost the addy to the pic, also No Hotlinking & No pics over the PG 13 rating. ;)

I thought it was time for the lovely lady to have her own thread where we can talk, post pics and siiiiing "Oh Mandy..." till our hearts content.

There is a Mandy/Nick thread for shipping topics in the Shipper Thread.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh MANDY!

I love Mandy. Seriously. Have since day one. She's so much fun and just fantastic and it's great.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I love her in "You Kill Me" with her Pop Tart and her "Who we killin'?!" :lol: She also had a good scene in the Paul Milander case when the print came back as Grissom's.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I liked her in Burked when she told Warrick off and when Nick came in and asked "What's dandy?" She said, "Your doggie door prints!" and marched off.

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

One of my fave scenes with her in it, is from Labrats...in the first scene with them all in Grissom's office...Her spunky attitude and clever wit, always makes me laugh. I love Hodges, but I really love when people get one up on him.

HODGES: Four people are dead, the killer is still out there, and you're
    mocking?
    MANDY: We're mocking you.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So does anyone know of other show/movies the lovely Sheeri has been in?

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I know she had a small role with NYPD Blue that extended over 8-10 episodes and Xena: Warrior Princess...I also know she had several guest appearances on different television shows.

NYPD Blue
    Xena

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Woe..she looks so hot in those photos..

http://www.geocities.com/sheericentral/xena/shexena.html

This is her personal account of when she was on Xena. She looks cute in those furry outfits..

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Mandy has such a great sense of humor, and hopefully we'll see a lot more of her in the upcoming episodes of CSI.

And hot damn photos!

I gotta say though, I'm a big fan of her in those glasses she wears on CSI. Awesome.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

She looked so cute in the season 9 premiere, I was glad to see her back on CSI.

Some of you may have seen this, but for those who haven't here's a wallpaper I made of Sheeri some time ago:

[PIC REMOVED] See "Adult Content" Rule

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
  12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Woe...that's hot....

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I loved how beautiful she was at the funeral. She just looked stunning.

MIaCHarlize, can you link to the pic? The mods took it away and I didn't get a chance to see it.

I really loved the moment between Catherine and Mandy. I think those two could be great friends.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I knew that was going to happen...with the link...but I was hoping it wouldn't happen...that the mods would miss..oh well..

She did look gorgeous at the funeral. I liked her little interaction with Catherine-who was really trying to help..

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Drumchik the reason it was removed is stated if you want Mia to Pm you the pic thats fine. But it can not be posted on here for the reasons given.

myfuturecsi we don't miss much you know that and when if we do usually we catch it the second time around. ;)