CSI: Vegas Series 8

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by x-Chortles-x, Dec 11, 2008.

1. x-Chortles-x

x-Chortles-x Civilian

Hi Folks

I am new to this site and I was wondering if someone can tell me if (and when) Part 2 of Season 8 is going to be released? I am a bit perturbed that despite Part 1 being released quite some time ago, we still have no idea when Part 2 is coming out. Main reason I am a little perturbed is because I have bought Part 1 for my sister-in-law for her Christmas and wanted to give her the complete season! :confused:

P.S. I am in the UK

Thanking you in advance.

Sharon

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, x-Chortles-x. I've got a feeling that this post will magically transport (with the help of a moderator) to the Merchandise forum of this board. That is where we discuss any CSI merchandise: DVDs, video games, books, magazines, clothing, posters, etc.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to talkcsi, x-Chortles-x! As said above, this thread would be better suited in the merchandise forum so I'm going to move it over there. :)

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well according to Wikipedia the release date should be February 2009. No specific date was given. I know this doesn't help your Christmas situation but I hope this helps you :)

5. x-Chortles-x

x-Chortles-x Civilian

Thanks for your help, much appreciated :)