CSI Trading/Sketch Cards

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Don Pedicini Jr, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Don Pedicini Jr

Don Pedicini Jr Civilian

Hi,
    I looked through all of the archives and didn't see this mentioned. Strictly Ink out of the UK put out trading cards for all three series. In these packs of cards you could also get an autograph, piece of fabric from clothing worn in an episode or a one of a kind original piece of artwork inspired by the show which is on a "sketch card". I was very fortunate to have worked on many of these original art cards that were inserted into the packs. Having been a fan of CSI LV since day one and the other shows when they started it was a real treat.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I've got the base set for one of the Seasons and some chaser cards, but I'd LOVE to get a piece of fabric or an autograph card.

Welcome to the board!

3. the-technician

the-technician Civilian

I have a piece of Sheldon Hawkes shirt from 'Till Death Do We Part'. Thats cool and some foils and promotional sets amongst my full 72 card sets from LV, NY and Miami.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have a piece of Eric's clothing and Billy's clothing from the trading card set. :)

5. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

Awesome!
    I have Anna Belknap's sig (Lindsay Monroe) and I've just sent off for a sketch card... it says SK1, does anyone know if you get a specific card or is it just random now? I know that I'm late sending them off..it's just I bought a box late this year and I totally forgot to send off the card (pssh, what a good fan I am! LOL)
    But I emailed Strictly Ink and they said I can still send off the redemption card...phew!