'CSI' Swaps Timeslots With 'Mentalist'

CSI Files

Captain
On Thursday, April 1, CBS will switch the airing order of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and its lead-out, The Mentalist. Mentalist will air at 9:00pm ET/PT, and the CSI episode “The Panty Sniffer” will follow at 10:00pm ET/PT. The flip-flop is a one-time thing for now, but there have been rumors of a permanent timeslot [...]

More...

I really hope they don't make a permanent switch. I wonder if they plan on CSI going up against Burn Notice also on Thursdays at 9pm???

I really hope they don't make a permanent switch. I wonder if they plan on CSI going up against Burn Notice also on Thursdays at 9pm???

I doubt it. It probably won't go over very well in the ratings and they'll probably keep CSI on at 9/8c. CSI will go off in May. Burn Notice won't return until June. So no eps of this season will be up against Burn Notice. But I don't mind if they keep it on at 10/9c cause then I can watch both Supernatural and CSI when they air rather than on tape. :lol: Burn Notice always has a second showing a couple of hours later, so I usually watch that one rather than the 10/9c one. :lol:

I hope CSI stays at 9/8c. Watching Survivor and CSI back-to-back is a nice treat. If CBS sticks with swapping their time slot, I'll just watch CSI online or on-demand. I can't stay in front of TV for 3 straight hours. Or I'll just skip The Mentalist but it's a great show, too. I also watch it whenever I have free time.

Back