'CSI' Stars Dish On The New Season

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation stars Laurence Fishburne (Dr Ray Langston), Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows), Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders) and George Eads (Nick Stokes) share details about an upcoming storyline and how the show deals with romance.As CSI Files previously reported, season ten will find the Las Vegas Crime Lab dealing with a unique murderer they [...]

More...

Despite the fact that CSI tries to avoid including too much romance, Helgenberger isn’t against such a storyline for her character. “Look, I’m open to it,” the actress said with a laugh. “I tell them that pretty much every year.” Eads added that he feels it’s more interesting when the relationship is shown in one episode and then doesn’t pop up again for five or six episodes. “It keeps them interested,” he said.

“We tend to find stuff about about the characters on the show through a case, through the crime solving when it relates to what’s going on,” Szmanda shared, explaining that fans don’t learn details about each character at random. “It comes out organically, when it’s supposed to.” He added, “I think it’s more interesting when it’s done because it helps tell the story.”

And that would be them saying that having GSR in every episode wasn't necessary.

Guess we're not the only ones who felt that way.

Despite the fact that CSI tries to avoid including too much romance

Really, then what was the last episode of Season 6, all of Season 7, and most of Season 8 & 9 then? Them trying not to include too much romance? :wtf: Ok, seriously, tptb, do they watch the same show we do.

Let's see:

The fans want more Ray :wtf:
The fans want Ray to take a more leadership role :wtf:
They don't want more romance, but we can have GSR in every episode :wtf:
The fans think Ray should change his wardrobe :wtf:
They think the 200th episode rocked :wtf:

No really, are tptb watching the same show we are? :rolleyes:

And who the hell are these fans they're talking about? :shifty: Because I would like to know and tell them to shutup! :lol:

:lol: Speedy! That last comment of yours cracked me up. :)

I didn't think GSR was in every ep, but then again I probably just tuned it out. :lol:

I didn't think GSR was in every ep, but then again I probably just tuned it out. :lol:

Oh yea, anytime Grissom and Sara were together it was GSR, even if it wasn't mentioned at that time.

I'm glad I made you crack up, but seriously, these fans need to shutup! :wtf::p

Oh yea, anytime Grissom and Sara were together it was GSR, even if it wasn't mentioned at that time.

I'm glad I made you crack up, but seriously, these fans need to shutup! :wtf::p

Honestly, I don't think they exist. :lol: There's just no way that there are fans out there who actually wrote to tptb about something as insignificant as what someone is wearing (unless they oppose a guy in a pastel butterfly print shirt lol). What Langston wore wasn't that bad. There is nothing wrong with wearing a suit. :lol:

Back