'CSI' Snags Sackhoff For Guest Role

CSI Files

Captain
Battlestar Galactica actress Katee Sackhoff will appear on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in a potentially-recurring role. Minor spoilers after the jump! Sackhoff will make her first appearance on CSI during November sweeps. She will play Detective Reed, who is described as a smart, tough investigator with a feisty attitude and a lack of sensitivity. Source: [...]

More...

Detective Reed, who is described as a smart, tough investigator with a feisty attitude and a lack of sensitivity.
They way this is written it sounds more like she's going to be on CSI NY where the detectives are the CSI's.

I'm a bit confused, is she a detective or a CSI?

The show definitely needs some new female actresses!!I hope she makes a good job.

I hope so too but.....
considering the fact whenever there is strong female she is disappearing sooner or later...I'm wondering if it is really the strong female characters they need... I would say they should reconsider their producers (or whomever who is responsible for the way the story is going)...

^ I agree.It makes me wonder why Wendy had to leave in the first place.But it's good that they decided to add a new famale character.

I do like that there's a female detective again. But I agree, they've had so many good female characters already, they need to work on keeping the ones they have, not just adding new ones.

Back