CSI Shipper Melting Pot

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by sarahvma, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, for a while now, especially with the finale and certain revelations at the beginning of the sixth season as well, I think that there has been a bit of a lip-bitten sentiment that people really want to discuss other ships in here.

Unfortunately, because it's so hard to stay unbiased and stick to your own topic as well, that has been frowned upon and kind of disallowed.

While Talk is a great place to discuss your OWN ship and your hopes for it and so on, I really feel that we need a place where we can flat-out discuss everyone in a very uninhibited way.

So Ziggystarduzt , Reeble and I had an idea: to set up a group where ANY shipper of Las Vegas could come and talk about any ship they want, including getting into real discussions (not flat-out arguments, but discussions) with the opposing shippers themselves.

The group's name is CSI Shipper Melting Pot because I'm so terribly original...

And anyone, as I said, may join. I do believe you have to submit some kind of request, but I guarentee that as long as you tell me what your nickname is here, that I'll let you in.

This is NOT a GSR board (even though the three of us did come up with it, although as I've stated before, I also ship YoBling, the Love and Sandles, and so does Ziggy) and no one ship will feel like they are being especially bullied or "tricked" if they join.

Join Here

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Can someone lock this one?

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Will do :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.