'CSI' Season Finale Revealed

My brain can't handle the idea of Nick dying and leaving the series, so it's frantically coming up with plausible ways of saving him. Think the writers need any ideas? ;)

I think its cruel and unusual to make us wait that long. they can't kill him. they just can't. i don't know what i'd do. this is probably why one of my favorite episodes was stalker. i'm very emotionally attached to sara, grissom, greg, and nick. the rest i'm okay with. except for ecklie and hodges. they aren't good enough to lick grissom's bum.

Hi guys! Hello to everyone, as you can see I'm new here, this seems like a great place to hang.

Ok, my heart is jumping. I don't understand, when they said that Tarantino was responsible for the last episode, the main goal (and my heart breaks just to say that) was to take Billy out of the show. I remember the inside joke, Tarantino first directed Kill Bill and his objective was to Kill Gil (is terrible, they should never joke with something as serious as that). So why Nicky? Why any of the CSIs? Damn it, watching this is going to kill me, I'm not saying that Nick will die or anything, just the expectation is horrible. Why Tarantino always have to kill someone!

I was thinking that Nick would never use the gun to kill himself. He knows he's being watched but not by who. He would never risk causing anyone the pain of watching him kill himself. second he doesn't want to die, he'll fight. Maybe he'll use the gun to shoot the coffin and give himself more air. Haven't heard anything that G.E. is leaving the show or been axed. As I've read the actual "cliffhanger" could be anotehr CSI.

Nick can't die. He can't, he can't *keeps muttering*
Does anyone else think that they should have said, someone from Catherine's team, cos technically nick ain't in Grissoms team anymore, and i was really scared that they would try to kill Greg :eek:

Who knows about "the teams" they could be re-arranged in the next couple episodes or become a whole team again. What would be really funny is if they sent out the info that it was Nick, the promos etc. to get everyone crazed and then pull a 180 and have it be someone else. Everyone who's read the spoiler will flip out because they were so sure it was Nick!! I agree it can't be Warrick, he's way to big to fit in a coffin! I don't think it would be Sara, she just had a life or death situation (and lived). Catherine has been such a witch this season that no one would look for her and Grissom needs to be hands on, since he's the star. Leaving only Greg and Nick okay and Sophia but again why would we care about her? So back to Greg or Nick. Would they send Greg out on his own since he's so knew and would they pair him with a new police officer? Highly doubt it. But then why would they send a CSI-3 to an unimportant crime scene? A newbie like Greg would make more sense. Guess we won't know until the 19th. Either way everyone including the audience will be traumatized by the event.

Well, the scene may be somewhat unimportant, but could you just let a new CSI (no offence to Greggo) work solo on a scene? He still needs some help here and there, or maybe Nick was all they had left, like everyone else was busy and this just came up.

As much as I love Greg, I don't think he is too vital enough to drive much emotions in the heart of each original casts. So to get maximum effects, it has to be one of the original 5.

But I might be wrong....., And I can live with it. I just cant accept if they have to kill one original cast.

Ok...I read that Tony Curtis is in this episode...is he playing Walter?

Back