csi season 8 episode 1

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by major_csi_fan, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

I am just curious to as what people thought of the season 8 opener i watched it last night coz it has just aired inthe uk anyway i thought it was good but not great for example the scence changes were easy to c like one minute it is raining and dark and next it is dry and sunny also grissom didnt seem too fused about sara being kidnapped he seemed more upset when nick was kidnapped back in grave danger also nick seemed more upset about sara being kidnapped imo it wasnt till right at the end grissom showed some emotion he was way to calm but maybe i am just being picky lol anyway what did you all think

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

People discussed that episode in the Season 8 "Dead Doll" thread over in the CSI (LV) Forum of this board. This General CSI Discussion is set up for discussing, comparing, or questioning about two or more of the series.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Dynamo is correct, the forums for each individual show will have a thread dedicated to the discussion of each episode. since he provided a link to the appropriate thread for you im just going to lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.