CSI:School Project

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSI_Dani, Nov 17, 2006.

1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi everybody...I am doing a project in school about CSI and forensic science, but i am not in the USA so i don't know the recent news about the characters...i would really apreciate if anyone could help me with relevant information about the characters(Las vegas-season 6 and 7;new york-season 3;miami-season 5).Thank you! ;) [i'm sorry for my english, but i'm still learning it]

2. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I guess at wikipedia you can find many information about the characters. I was searching for information about them, too and found great informations there.

Here you can find the main page of CSI and if you scroll down a bit you see a little table in which you can see the actors and roles. If you click on the role you'll find a page with many information about each character.

Hope that'll help!

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thanks for the information, but i am actually looking for something more specific, facts about the characters and what happen to them in those seasons

4. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I know that in Season 6-
    -Warrick gets married to Tina.
    -Catherine admits that she fantasizes about him.
    - Grissom and Sara start having a relationship. (very last eppie)

other than that, I have no idea....because I'm in South Africa!

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Let's see, I'm not sure that Wikipedia is totally accurate, but it seems to have up-to-date character information for the shows. So I'll second Yurek's suggestion to visit that site. :) I'm sure it doesn't include everything, but if anybody wanted to add to what was there... :)

Here's the link to each of the shows (I've reposted the one for the Vegas CSI just to make it easy :)):

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    CSI: Miami
    CSI:NY

There is a section for each of the characters on each page, and there is also a link in each article to an episode list, which gives a brief synopsis of the cases. Hope that helps. :D

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thank you very much to all of you!Thanks for the information Faylinn-I found what i've been looking for for two months!

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, Daniela. :) Hopefully your school project is a success. :)

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

thanks...but in fact, i still have one thing where you can give me your opinions...i am going to use one of the csi pc games' case to explain all that process of collecting evidence and analising them, but i am not sure of what case would be better...i need to chose from 15 possible cases(CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, CSI:Miami, CSI:Dark Motives). Any idea of what case would be more interesting to include in my school project??