'CSI' Says Goodbye To Paul Guilfoyle

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 25, 2014.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Paul Guilfoyle first appeared as Captain Jim Brass in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s pilot episode, and he has remained on the crime drama for the past 14 seasons. As CSI Files previously reported, the series has been picked up for a fifteenth season, but the Hollywood Reporter just announced that Guilfoyle will not be part of the cast when CSI returns in the fall. [...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Re: ?CSI? Says Goodbye To Paul Guilfoyle

That's a shame. I hope they give him a proper send-off.

3. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Re: ?CSI? Says Goodbye To Paul Guilfoyle

Show won't be the same without him. I also hope they give him a good send off, and
    not kill him off.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sad, but not terribly surprised. CBS has a history of caring less about its fans and its fan favorites. Paul is an actor's actor and a consummate professional. A huge loss for CSI. I wish him the best, and hope to see him in new projects.

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I'm glad he gets to move on and hopefully, do other things now. I'm also glad I will no longer have to watch this show after this season.

I wish Paul could have left on his own terms and I hope they give him a proper send off but I'm not optimistic. They haven't known what to do with Brass since Grissom left.