CSI on Innertube

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ishouldbelieve, Sep 26, 2006.

1. ishouldbelieve

ishouldbelieve Civilian

I usually try to catch at least one episode of CSI/Miami/NY per week but with work and school I can’t really fit in more than that. It sucks but at least I can catch them later on at http://www.cbs.com/innertube/

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

What really sucks is that you can only watch the episodes on innertube if you are in USA. :(

3. Juma

Juma Police Officer

yeah. isn't that so weird? If I was in the US, I'd just tape the thing. RIGHT??
    I even got itunes to be able to download the eps, and then I realised my puter skills are way to limited to fool the system into believing I'm in the US:

sigh.

I just went back to my local dealer and pay him instead of paying on the net.
    Weird though.

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

It sucks you can't see it outside the US, but I actually understand. Copyright law. :)

5. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Yeah but if they was gonna let the UK and that lot watch them now, no one is gonna watch them when they do actually show.

6. melbel

melbel Pathologist

at least you can. we cant watch it here

7. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

It's weird how they have it available at innertube AND you can buy it off of iTunes. I guess if your connection is really low, innertube sucks. But then again, it already takes like 3 hourse on LAN to download an ep of of iTunes.

That sucks how you non USAers cant at least download it. I really don't get what that has to to with copyright violation. One of you smart people should explain that.

8. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Actually, there is a way for non-USA fans to watch CSI on innertube xD

You search for proxy server usa on google, find a site that gives a list of free proxy servers, you copy one, go to your connection-tab in your internet explorer, change the LAN-settings and select that you want to use a proxy server for your connection, paste the code you've copied (the digits after the ":" have to be in the second box) and then you're done :)

I've made a screenshot of it (my explorer is Dutch, but then you can see what it kinda has to look like)
    The adress I've used is: 208.216.119.19:3127

9. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

For some reason, Pirates of the Third Reich is up on innertube. That's odd. It's the only old episode on there. They picked a good one, though, that's for sure.