CSI/NY

Can anyone help me ..there was a were two great episodes I recently saw that i have no clue of the title for either. One was a Indiana Jones story of a guy who needs up dead after uncovering a priceless coin.

The second was about a guy found dead in a moving house that we discover it was the wife who kills him after she figures he is having an affair with someone. Only to find out it was the daughter who was the woman the father was interested in. Anyway, there was a unique twist to the story.....a new type of device that was embedded in a logo that would connect you to a website, date site or many other applications. Does any one know the name of this i am trying to find out more about this new technology and does it really exist.

thanks
codie

The Indy one is called The Cost of Living. The other one was Enough I'd like to think. But I don't know the name of the other...

The Indiana Jones episode is "The Cost of Living" and the floating house episode is "Dead Inside".
They are both from the new season, season 5.
I don't remember what the logo-reader thing was called though, sorry.

Hope this helps :) Oh, and welcome to the board!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone!

I know that Louie was mentioned in "Trapped" and got beaten up in "Run Silent." :(
Was he in any other episode?

Back