'CSI:NY' Wins The Hour With Slightly Higher Ratings

CSI Files

Captain
The numbers were up for the latest episode of CSI: New York, “Officer Involved”, which pulled in 10.02 million viewers on Friday, October 14. This put the crime drama ahead of the first hour of Dateline (5.32 million), ABC’s combination of Modern Family (3.69 million) and Suburgatory (3.14 million) repeats, Fringe (3.14 million) and Supernatural [...]

More...

Re: ?CSI:NY? Wins The Hour With Slightly Higher Ratings

The ratings have been pretty consistent this season and I think that's a good thing. No huge dips or jumps so far.

I'd be happier if the ratings kept going up - the show's future is too precarious at this point, and I'd like to think we might get another season. It's good that it went up a bit this week (these are the highest numbers since the premiere), although I'm guessing that having one of the main characters facing an IA investigation after being involved in a shooting had something to do with that. Danny can't get in trouble every week to boost ratings. :lol:

I'd be happier if the ratings kept going up - the show's future is too precarious at this point, and I'd like to think we might get another season. It's good that it went up a bit this week (these are the highest numbers since the premiere), although I'm guessing that having one of the main characters facing an IA investigation after being involved in a shooting had something to do with that. Danny can't get in trouble every week to boost ratings. :lol:

Yeah. I guess a huge jump would be a nice thing. Not sure why I said that no huge jumps is good. :lol:

Well, a big jump would be good, but only if the show could sustain those numbers. Otherwise it's just a blip on the radar, and it wouldn't affect the overall ratings for the season that much.

If the show started getting 12 or 13 million viewers on a regular basis, I certainly wouldn't complain! :lol:

Back