'CSI:NY' Shares The Top Spot After Ratings Dip

CSI Files

Captain
The latest episode of CSI: New York posted the lowest ratings since October 15. On November 12, “Scared Stiff” pulled in 9.97 million viewers to win the 9:00pm hour over Primetime: What Would You Do? (6.29 million), the first hour of Dateline (5.27 million), The Good Guys (2.39 million) and Supernatural (2.08 million). In the [...]

More...

With the show being on Friday night it doesn't surprise me that the ratings fluctuate. It's a bummer that it dipped quite a bit, but I'm not worried about the fate of the show as of yet. It could just as easily go back up quite a bit next week.

1.7 is pretty low even for Fridays.The good thing is that CSI:NY beat Blue Bloods in the demo again.

This is the third episode of the season that has pulled a 1.7. The show has pulled between 1.7 - 2.0 this season so far and has been competitive in the key demo so I don't think it's an alarming number.

Yeah :lol: I like Blue Bloods but I love CSI: NY. As long as it's higher than Blue Bloods in the 18-49 demo, NY is a little bit safer.

It's sad that this episode had such low ratings because it was a pretty good episode IMO. But that's the thing about Fridays there's always a higher possibility for people to find stuff to do and leave their houses.

Back