CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kick me!!!!!!!!! I forgot this was suppossed to be the episode where Adam is the hero!:eek:

I ve just realized 20 seconds ago when i check carefully those tiny pics (some of them. Not all of them:lol: because of obvious reasons:lol:) Poor Adam!:eek: And i'm glad my fav trio is here for him:bolian:

Zachary Raiter? then it's gonna be good!:bolian: love that guy (well still;) )

And 4.21 sounds incredible interesting. This is the first time where i don't know where these multiple storylines are leading us:bolian:

I think we will see the best of CSI NY in these last episodes:thumbsup:

Debbs :D

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

sorry Top41! won't happen again.

spoilers for 521 sound interesting. wow. we're almost approaching the end of the season! feels like i was waiting for veritas to air and now we already have spoilers for the 4th to the last episode! lol. time flies by so fast. haha.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Wasn't it mentioned before we were going to have more episodes this season? 24 don't seem to be enough. I would like to have 30 epiosdes per season at least!

Debbie :D (CSI NY Obssesed)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They said that a while ago, Ghawazee, but I don't think it panned out. Too bad - I'd like to see more episodes this season. But the usual number is better than a smaller number like we got last season, I suppose. :p

csimania19, don't remind me that time is going so fast! :lol: Time is flying, and I'm getting old. *woe is me*

:p

Here's something new from the TV Guide site:

If people are expecting Danny and Lindsay to get married tomorrow, I think it's safe to say they'll be severely disappointed (since the promo pictures indicate that the wedding will happen in 5.17 as planned). There could be a different 'early Valentine's Day surprise' in 5.14, but they keep implying that it'll be a wedding - which just doesn't fit.

As a random note, I'm annoyed that the question was about Adam but most of the answer - and the picture at the top of the page - are about D/L. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE SHOW. At least give that response to a a question that's actually about them instead of going 'yeah, Adam does good - HAY, DANNY AND LINDSAY Y'ALL!'

Also, if you rescue someone, doesn't that imply that you save their life? :confused:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Amen! Everyone is pushing the DL agenda to the point of annoyance. If the person didn't mention them in their question then maybe they don't give a f*ck what is happening to Danny and Lindsay. The show doesn't revolve around them. GAH! :wtf: :scream:

You'd think. I was especially confused by them pointing out the person is "very much alive." You can't rescue/save someone who's dead, dumbasses. :rolleyes:

6. Faylinn

Maybe Veasey could have elaborated a bit about Adam's hero moment instead of talking about The Messer Family™ - but hey, that's just me.

I do find it interesting that we get so little about the other characters (as if they'd like to keep that all secret), but they keep harping on about this baby thing. I mean really, we know they're having a kid and that they're going to get married. Why is so much spoiler space devoted to it?

However, I suppose we do have an explanation for how Anna's maternity leave will be dealt with (which is what some people already suggested would happen - her going to Montaaana). But who thought balancing work with caring for a newborn would be easy? That's not a spoiler, that's common sense.

7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Aren't people not supposed to fly when they're pregnant? But yet they have her going back across the country... I have no idea what the surprise for tomorrow is supposed to be - since they aren't getting married until 5x17 (and she's pregnant then so clearly she won't be having the baby) - other than them getting married/having the baby I don't see what they could possibly do that would be an "early Valentine's Day surprise".

8. Faylinn

I suppose they could move in together, but if people are expecting nuptials, shacking up isn't going to cut it.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Maybe my theory that they find out the sex of the baby will pan out to be the early Valentine. Or maybe they move in together, and that explains why Danny feels he can just arrange a wedding and Lindsay will go along with it.

It does seem that the spoilers are all DL! DL! but maybe he got other questions about DL and decided to include the Adam question and still answer all of the DL ones rather than the other way around.

The fact that they're already talking about how Danny and Lindsay are going to struggle with balancing work and a newborn suggests that the baby will be born before the season finale, possibly well before. If Anna is gone for 3 eps again, presumably that will be eps 518-520. So maybe she's going to have the baby in 521 or 522?

And ~Sarah~, you're right--you're not supposed to fly in the third trimester of pregnancy, which Lindsay clearly will be in by 517. So yeah, that's all kinds of stupid. :rolleyes:

I wonder if we will actually meet Lindsay's family, and if so, if we'll see them in Montana or if they'll come back with her when she has the baby.

10. Faylinn

That's quite possible. (As much as I'd rather not have this stuff inflicted upon me, if there isn't any kind of 'early Valentine's Day gift' in tomorrow's episode, people will be pissed.)

Maybe she tells everyone she's going back to Montana to see her family in 5.17 and that's why Danny gets ants in his pants about getting married Right Then (wouldn't want her family thinking he won't Do The Right Thing) - so they get married and she makes her (unfortunately) temporary exit in the same episode.

In any case, I'll be glad to have a few Lindsay-free episodes, although I doubt we'll be lucky enough to have zero mention of her during the time she's gone (like we did last time).

I saw nothing to indicate it in the spoilers for 5.21, but that doesn't mean it won't happen then.

11. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

This is by no means an official source of information but the UK TV Guide mentions 25 episodes this season (e.g. the next episode is 7/25). I think Peter Lenkov originally mentioned 26. We'll see.

12. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i don't see the words "danny and lindsay" in the question. or maybe i just missed it. :shifty: :guffaw:

i seriously don't get why tptb says the d/l thing is gonna be an early valentine gift. probably danny proposes again and this time lindsay says yes. i just hope this "valentine" thing does not eat up this week's episode.

and when you rescue someone, isn't that saving that person's life? what's the diff? haha.

13. Faylinn

[rant] Argh! I just checked my local listings for tomorrow night (well, technically tonight), and they pushed CSI:NY (and Criminal Minds) to the middle of the night so they could play a dang basketball game at 9pm. As if I care about basketball. It's annoying to only have the info from the spoilers in mind and try to keep up while you're chatting online with other people who are watching the episode at the right time. :scream: [/rant]

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I believe you hit the nail right on the head FAYLINN. It is a way to hide behind them so they dont have to tell us any "Real stuff"!!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I saw the spoilers about the buzzard case. How come they're rehashing plot ideas? CSI already did that one but I forgot the title. The bird watchers found the human eye in the nest or something.

Although I doubt the plots will be the same though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.