CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

DAnNSfreak

Rookie
Hey, ya'll! I think it's time to revive last year's thread,
CSI NY Season Two comes to the Phillipines

April 2nd, Monday, 10 pm on AXN, we Asians finally get to watch the much anticipated season three!

I dunno bout you guys, but I'm overstuffed with Spoilers... :lol: and I truly can't wait to watch the episodes themselves!

Countdown starts now! 9 days to go til' the Premiere of People with Money!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Even though I've seen every ep myself I think I'm still gonna tune in (what can I say, I'm a certified mac!whore) :D

What??? Chee... you guys have already seen the episodes? Drat! Why am I so darn behind? :lol:

And to think I spent three hours watching AXN just to watch the Season Three commercial... I didn't see it by the way... a friend told me that they played it immediately after I turned off the TV... God sure has a sense of humour...
:(

DAnNSfreak said:
What??? Chee... you guys have already seen the episodes? Drat! Why am I so darn behind? :lol:

And to think I spent three hours watching AXN just to watch the Season Three commercial... I didn't see it by the way... a friend told me that they played it immediately after I turned off the TV... God sure has a sense of humour...
:(

Yeah, I've seen the first 8 and some clips from the other episodes. :)

DAnNSfreak said:
What??? Chee... you guys have already seen the episodes?

It's called, obsession ;)

I haven't seen any of the promos as well. Demm. Gotta start watching TV again.

hahaha.. you got that right!

5 more days!!

Hmm... our Asia population sure has diminished... what happened to everyone???

^I just saw it. Heh.

I shrieked when I saw Mac and Peyton. Had our housemate running to see what I was about :D

yeaa..

countdown to April 2nd, too!!!
it's same day in Thailand..

oh i cant wait to see how cute Danny is :D

hv a good time ya guys!!!

ranma said:
^I just saw it. Heh.

I shrieked when I saw Mac and Peyton. Had our housemate running to see what I was about :D

Haha. When my mom saw it, she was like:

*code-switch* Sino yang nakapulupot kay Mac? :lol:

It's gonna premiere on the exact same day as my birthday, so, yeah :lol:

Honestly, I'm not that excited about it considering that I've accidentally stumbled upon spoilers, but I'll tune in to it every once in a while. I really wanna see Angell and how she interacts with the rest of the team.

Oh, advance happy birthday, Doreen.

Anyway, Apr2 is bittersweet for me. That morning, I will have 2 final exams for the semester. Lol.

Back