CSI:NY - Scent of Love - Danny/?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kimmychu, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

So it was suggested to me by a few people to post some stories I've written for CSI:NY here. I can't post some of my Danny/Flack ones since they're way over the PG-13 limit. :lol: :devil: But! I guess I'll start off by posting a link to the following non-slash story:

Title: Scent of Love
    Fandom: CSI:NY
    Author: Kimmychu
    Rating: FRT
    Pairing: Danny/? (it’s kept mysterious for a good reason!)
    Content Warning: Future fic, through the POV of an original character.
    Spoilers: Episodes 2x11, 20, 4x11, 13, 16, 19.
    Summary: Many years in the future, a son learns about a very tragic event in his father’s past and discovers what love and forgiveness truly mean. A het future story.
    Disclaimer: The original characters belongs to me, the CSI:NY ones belong to CBS.

(He has a smile like his dad's.)

I’m deliberately keeping the het pairing of the story a ‘mystery’. But, if you’ve watched the season four episodes listed in the spoilers section above and ya know me, I think you can swiftly guess the featured het couple. ;) This is a writing experiment of sorts for me; telling a story about various CSI:NY characters many years in the future from season four/five through the point of view of an original character. This is the first of about three or four installments, so the story isn’t complete yet. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your reviews!

P.S. Okay, I dunno if it's a rule that the story has to be posted directly here in the thread. If that's the case, boy, I'll be spamming it like there's no tomorrow because the first part of this story alone is already over 5000 words. :lol:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOO Kimmychu I just got done reading this on your LJ. I was going to post there but you posted it here instead.

I'm LOVE LOVE LOVING this story. :luvlove:
    The way you describe Danny, his son and their relationship almost made me weep.
    The fact that his son is named after his best friend, is all the better. I'll bet Donovan Messer is a LOT like his father. ;)

Loved the 'jar of sugar' reference too. :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The season 4 eps are the Rikki eps so that's probably who it is...but how do the S2 eps fit in? She wasn't there then.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So, is there more? I really want to read the rest of this :D

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Thanks for the interest! Heheh, as of now, I have at least ... half a dozen or more work-in-progress stories. :eek: Some of them have been waiting a long time for an update so I'm afraid to say I'm not sure when I'll be updating this story, but definitely as soon as possible! :)