[CSI:NY] One Of These Days (Parts 1 & 2) - Rating: R

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum, so hope I've done this right. I bring the first parts of my attempt at a CSI:NY fic as a peace offering.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank never a promise, who did a fantastic job of betaing this for me. Your imput and concrit was much appreciated and really helped me. I apologise for taking so long to post it, and hope you still fancy betaing the other parts for me, which are currently languishing on my computer :)

Secondly, I want to send hugs to my flatmate for her encouragement, even though we have our differences about the CSI-verse (as in she hates NY and it's my favourite.) Paid me the biggest compliment by momentarily abandoning CSI to watch CSI:NY because of this fic.

This fic has been a mixture of satisfaction and terror. I hope that someone out there likes it as much as I do, as that will make it all worth it. Concrit is appreciated and just the thought of it being read is all I really need.

Rating: I'm going with R, as it is quite an intense fic. Warnings for violence and disturbing themes dealing with pregnancy. If anyone has any major issues with either of these, I really advise them not to read.

Disclaimer: All characters (aside from OC's) are owned by Alliance Atlantis and were created by Anthony Zuiker, Carol Mendelsohn and Ann Donahoe. I mean them no harm. Title comes from Pink Floyd.

Summary: The race to find the killer, becomes the race to save a life. (I suck at summaries...)

EDITED: Fanfics rated R aren't allowed here.

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I'm really sorry but stories over PG-13 aren't allowed here cause we have to protect the young members who post here .

Anyway i'm even more sorry cause your story was really really good, i don't know what to say: it was really fabolous; the story , the details, everything was perfect! you did an amazing job and unfortunately you can't post it here...

But if you wrote a story (or stories) under PG-13, i will be HAPPY to read them here ;)

If you have any questions, just ask them here and i will try to answer them

Sissi :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops *blushes*

I'm really sorry. I should have read the rules of the forum more closely. I guess I just wanted to have it posted, and only read what I wanted to.

I hope I didn't do too much damage.

Thanks for editing it, and thanks for your lovely comments, they are much appreciated. :)

Again, I am all apologies.

D'oh!

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Lol no problem ;) you didn't do anything wrong, well except posting a fic rated R :lol: but again it was pretty good and i hope you will write more and post your stories here (under PG-13 huh :D )

Sissi :D

5. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

Their are some very talented writers on this board. Great work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.