CSI NY on InFanity

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
Just a headsup that tonight there should be another airing, and then one tomorrow, of CSI NY on InFanity again. A few things reminded me of last year but the clips from the Shane ep were a dead giveaway it was new. There were cast clips, set tour, interviews...no groundbreaking spoilers but an interesting watch anyway.

If you mean that show on TVGuide cable channel, I do not see a listing for it here in the United States. According to tvguide.com, their next show, airing November 20, is about the latest comedy series for Brad Garrett called "Till Death."

^ I saw that, Dynamo, but if you click 'more' on the upper right hand corner of that section of the page, it shows repeats below the new episodes (even though the repeats air first).

When I click it, these are the dates and times I see for it (but I'm not sure if they're the same for everyone, or whether or not I have mine set to the local listings):

11/14 3:00 pm
11/15 1:00 am
11/17 2:00 pm

:)

it says that it will be on here in my town at 3pm today. Woohoo! I was so bummed that I missed it so I'm gonna tape it this time! After the night I had last night I deserve a treat!

It was great. I taped it. They talked to all the actors and it was very interesting and fun. Carmine doing batting practice was really cute. And Eddie saying that he interrogates his dog... that was funny!

Back