CSI:NY Not coming back??

If the stuff I read on spoilers does happen to Miami it might as well not come back 'cause I probably won't watch it anymore... And if the do cancel NY i will be one unhappy son of a gun (Like my cupid's chokehold reference)

Then again... The CSIs are mostly what I watch soooo I will be unhappy if any of the stop showin' but for some reason I can't see that

Ummm....that link is for a message board on tv.com. It doesn't look like an official announcement. I don't think anybody has to worry about NY not coming back.

I will be VERY angry if CSI:NY is cancelled because I need my dose of Mac and Stella as well as Danny. They are great and the show has improved so much as of lately. If there is one CSI that could end it's run, I would choose Miami because of the way they handled Delko. I mean, he was shot in the head and suffered amnesia but was back on the next episode, come on! I also can't stand how Horatio talks either. The show seems to have suffered stagnation lately. The flagship Vegas one seems to be showing it's age as well but it could go on for a few more seasons. If they cancel CSI:NY, I will be very upset.

when i saw this i thought it was an April Fools jock
so is it? lol :)

but i do hope they want cancel it. its the only csi i watch i have given up on the other 1's. :)

I see no reason to panic--CSI:NY might not be the highest rated CSI show, but it still does consistently well in the ratings, and I can't imagine the network dropping a show that is sure to bring in millions of viewers every week. It's always possible, but I doubt it.

Have they definitely announced the return of any of the CSI shows? Or other shows on the network for the fall? It might just be that they haven't made announcements yet. Spoilers indicate that NY is setting up a storyline for at least one main character for the next season, and I don't know why they'd do that if the fate of the show was uncertain. *shrug*

If and when the show is renewed (or cancelled :rolleyes:), CSIFiles will let us know. ;)

Well I for one would be seriously pissed if NY didnt come back. Its the only one of the three I watch now.

I dont watch the other two any more, Vegas cause I got bored with the last few eps I watched, and dont get me started on the way Catherine's character is being treated. Miami I stoped watching because it was just turning into one big soap opera with more plot holes than swiss cheese. And talking of cheese, Horatio is annoying me no end lately, and I liked him at the start!

I am hoping that this is just a rumor cos if its not CBS can kiss this viewer goodbye.

I wouldn't put much faith in that link, it's someone's blog so I doubt it's a credible source.

Plus, like Fay said, TPTB would let us know :)

I agree with you allstar - if they were going to cancel a show there would have been an official announcement instead of it appearing on someones blog. And i dont see tptb cancelling a show that can pull in so many viewers unless the main characters were leaving and since there is no mention of that i think that the shows (all 3 of them) are safe for the time being.

I don't think we should worry about it. NY this year got the best ratings ever so I'm positive it will be renewed. And CBS has yet to announce the fate of all its TV shows (which is gonna happen on May 16th if I'm not mistaken).

I can't believe CSI:Ny is not coming back. I can't believe any of the CSI's is not coming back. But even if any of them would have to, i guess not NY, afterall it will be just the 4th season. And they still have great storylines to develop. I don't see a reason for them to do this, I don't want it, but I am not really concerned by what is written in that blog, because I don't expect that to be true. It would be a big surprise for me if that was true. Also a very sad new. But I guess it's not probable...

I doubt that they are going to cancel it. The show still does well. We would have already heard if they were going to cancel the show. Plus like allstar said, it is someone's blog. I could go and blog whatever I wanted it doesn't make it true. If it does mean it's true, I am going to start typing right now. First page of blog: I won the lottery, Eddie Cahill asked me out on a date and I am skinny!!! :lol:

I'm with falcksgirl. there is no way CBS will cancel one of his most popular shows, cause CSI:NY even won another big show like Lost.

Also is the fact that this rumor started in a blog, and people can say what they want in bolgs. Cause everybody knows flacksgirl didn't get a date with Eddie cause he was with me :lol:

Back