CSI NY in NZ

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Mithix, May 31, 2006.

1. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

ok, right at this very moment, CSI NY is playing is tv3, however it is not a season 2 episode, it is the episode 'Rain' from the first season??? whate the... ne1 else in NZ here know why this is?

2. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

Hey mithix,

I was watching that episode too, and was annoyed. TV3 often plays episodes out of order (they've done it before with CSI: NY) and it really messes up the continuity. If you check the TV3 website you can see what they're playing in weeks to come. Next week is Super Men, so hopefully they will play the last episodes of this season in the right order. :p

3. CharmedHeiress

CharmedHeiress Lab Technician

^ Yes I noticed that, but in the TV guide they said the episode after that would be one from season 1. Are they trying to drag it out or something?

4. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

Hmmm...I see what you mean. I checked the tv3 site again and they have that up. Maybe they are trying to get the 2 tanglewood episodes one after the other, or closer together..? Ahh, i don't know what they're up to. We'll just have to wait and see.

5. CharmedHeiress

Yeah we will. But it'd be nice to know what's going on. Some might get confused on why it keeps switching from Lindsay to Aiden.

6. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

They sure will get confused. I'm sure my friends would be, if I hadn't insisted on explaining it to them, then ranted on and on about the problems this causes. :D

7. CharmedHeiress

:lol: Good on ya. But they wouldn't be able to show reruns after 'Heroes' since it wouldn't make any sense.

8. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

and they played another S1 episode this week. I'm dying to watch Run Silent, Run Deep - can't wait!!! They'd better go back to S2 eps.

9. CharmedHeiress

I hope so! Maybe all this has something to do with Prison Break premiering soon on Wednesdays.

10. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

Prison Break is playing on Wednesdays?!?!? Just checked the TV3 site. It says Prison Break premieres on Wednesday 21st June at 8:30. I just hope this doesn't mean CSI: NY is going off air. :(

11. CharmedHeiress

Nope. I was scared of that too, but after the movie-length premeire it'll screen at 9:30.

12. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

<breathes a sigh of relief> :D thanks for that info CharmedHeiress.

I've just been on the TV3 site again. I was just about to email them, then found this on their FAQ page:

Why are there repeats of CSI: NY screening?

Because TV3 airs CSI: NY so close behind the United States, and due to shipping delays beyond our control, we have been unable to obtain a new episode for the day in question. Instead of pulling the show for a week, we felt viewers would more enjoy a rerun episode from the previous series.

13. CharmedHeiress

No problem, anything for a fellow NY fan :)
    Ohh! So that's why they're doing it. I wonder when the new eps will screen.

14. Sylvie9258

Sylvie9258 Witness

I hope we'll get them soon, but then again, after the new episodes screen we'll have to wait for Season 3... I'm going to suffer from Danny-withdrawal! :(

15. CharmedHeiress

Woohoo! We finally got 'Supermen' last Wednesday. Don't worry about your Danny withdrawal, you won't be the only one.