'CSI: NY' First Look: 'The Real McCoy'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files has first look photos from the December episode of CSI: New York, titled “The Real McCoy.”*The photos can be found after the jump, courtesy of CBS!

More...

35m1sh0.jpg

...This is going to make me cry, isn't it?

OK, maybe someone here can answer this question for me. I saw the CSI Files thread that had pictures from this episode. I'm not totally caught up on all the episodes, so you'll forgive me if this is already known. How does Adam have a girlfriend? Have I just not seen this yet? Those pics with his dad didn't look too good, but already knowing the history with him, they probably don't have a good relationship now. For the record I last saw episode 4, when Lindsay is hurt at the political rally.

OK, maybe someone here can answer this question for me. I saw the CSI Files thread that had pictures from this episode. I'm not totally caught up on all the episodes, so you'll forgive me if this is already known. How does Adam have a girlfriend? Have I just not seen this yet? Those pics with his dad didn't look too good, but already knowing the history with him, they probably don't have a good relationship now. For the record I last saw episode 4, when Lindsay is hurt at the political rally.

I have no idea and this came to be a surprise to me as well.

This is the first time we've seen the girlfriend. They've never said much of anything about Adam's personal life, so it's not a surprise that he's dating someone we haven't met. *shrug*

Thanks for your responses. :) So, she's a Mystery Girlfriend...so mysterious we haven't seen or heard about her in a single episode! :lol:

Back