'CSI:NY' Finds A New Love For Mac

CSI Files

Captain
The next episode of CSI: New York will introduce a potential new love interest for Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise). Spoilers after the jump! As CSI Files previously reported, Mac is finally ready to move forward after receiving some closure regarding his late wife Claire in the season premiere, “Indelible”. A woman from Mac’s past will [...]

More...

She's going to appear in 5 episodes, and there are only 7 episodes left in the season - why are they even trying to be coy about it? She's totally a love interest, no question. :lol:

She's going to appear in 5 episodes, and there are only 7 episodes left in the season - why are they even trying to be coy about it? She's totally a love interest, no question. :lol:

They're trying to play both sides of the fence so people who don't want him to have a love interest won't get pissed. :p ;)

Possibly. I mean, they'll probably focus on the 'catching up and becoming friends' aspect of the relationship for at least the first few episodes, but I'm going to guess that the attraction will be obvious from the get-go. We'll see, I suppose.

I just want Jo to tease him about his love life. A lot. Her lack of subtlety amuses me. :lol:

I hope they do this right. Not sure if I like that she is a blonde. He seems to have a thing for brunettes. Us brunettes never get the love.

Back