'CSI:NY' Down In Viewers & The Demo

CSI Files

Captain
The latest episode of CSI: New York, “Unspoken”, split leadership on Friday, October 19. The crime drama pulled in 9.12 million viewers, which is down from last week but still enough to beat Primetime: What Would You Do? (4.93 million), Grimm (4.87 million) and the season premiere of Nikita (0.95 million). In the key 18-49 [...]

More...

The latest episode of CSI: New York, “Unspoken”, split leadership on Friday, October 19. The crime drama pulled in 9.12 million viewers, which is down from last week but still enough to beat Primetime: What Would You Do? (4.93 million), Grimm (4.87 million) and the season premiere of Nikita (0.95 million). In the key 18-49 [...]

More...

I wonder if this is because of the episode or baseball. I think I saw Blue Bloods was also down.

It was probably a combination of factors, but live sporting events always seem to have an effect.

According to this break-down, NY went up 3/4 of a million viewers at the half-hour. Not sure if that means anything, really, but I always find it interesting. :lol: (And I'm always glad to see shows go up instead of down at the halfway point.)

Back