CSI:NY contest

CSi:Idette

Hit and Run
Hey CSI:NY fans! :)My name is Idette and i'm new on the boards. I was wondering if you guys can sort of help me out when i need some help please. Thanks

ok I was just wondering if any of you guys know who has won the contest. Becuase i've been checking since new years since they said they would picked the winner at 5pm.

Hi CSi:Idette. And welcome to the board.

I am not quite sure what contest you're talking about. Would you be willing to give a little more info?

Hi! Thanks I'm talking about the one that ebsoft had awhile ago. It was the one that first prize winner wins a trip for 2 to the set and see a live tapping of an episode.

I looked at the website and it says that the winners were notified via email after the 1st of January, and im guessing they may have already done this seeing as its the 5th. Although they may edit to post the winners after they have emailed but Im not 100%, if you would like to go back and check later:

Heres the website.

Man! I wish the people that won could post it on here lol Can you ever visit the Set? If you go on vacation?

:eek:OMG?? Really how do you find the location and the price?? Also there is a chance to meet the team?? sorry i just went fangirl and obsessed lol i think i'm going to go calm down now lol I would love love love love love love to go to the set and meet them is :lol:a whole different thing.

ok
thanks so much for your help! I'm going to go do my research lol on it. Do you know where i can ask that question?

Im sure someone will read this thread and post, there is no need at the moment for you to post in another place around the board, someone will post, you just have to be patiernt ;)

:eek:OMG?? Really how do you find the location and the price?? Also there is a chance to meet the team?? sorry i just went fangirl and obsessed lol i think i'm going to go calm down now lol I would love love love love love love to go to the set and meet them is :lol:a whole different thing.

It's not really the sort of thing you can buy, unfortunately. Set tours are usually reserved for the press, or if you know someone who works on the show. If you live in L.A. and have a bunch of free time, you can do background "extra" work (basically, be someone in the background on the show) and try to get on the show that way. That will get you on the set, and generally you'll see some of the cast (though they do kind of keep them apart from the extras).

darn!! lol I wish i could visit the set becuase then i could convince my parents for my birthday. =[
I wish there was ways to visit the set. :(

Back