CSI NY 301 "PEOPLE WITH MONEY"

DandMfan

Witness
What's the name of the song in CSI NY 301 "PEOPLE WITH MONEY", which appears two times in the episode?
#1: When Mac is processing something and Lindsay is working on the pants
#2: When Lindsay is assemling the check

I would be really grateful if someone could help me!

I've had a quick look at this site, and it has a few songs listed for that episode. Maybe the song 'Check' by Goose is the one you are looking for, as it's listed as being played whilst Lindsay is working on some clothes, although I've not heard it so I can't confirm whether it's correct.

I hope that helps. :)

I know 'Check' by Goose, and it's not the same song. 'Check' is played more at the beginning of the episode, it starts at 10:11.
Sorry I can't be more help to you.

I appreciate that you are trying to help me and you may have been helpful enough maybe I'll just keep on looking

I know loads of sites, I've pretty much Googled everything, I tried all the pages/blogs/forums/sites even the wiki one (although there isn't a single song listed in there) but I still can't find it!

P.S. Does anyone know where "GLA Anthem" appears in this episode, it's suppost to be there somewhere but I can't find it I don't really need it but I'm just curious

No, but I don't have any time because I got loads of school work and I don't think CBS would note my question and most importantly, I've hardly got any experience in formal writing/mailing

Back