'CSI' & 'New York' Reveal New Details For The Fall

CSI Files

Captain
New information has emerged about Sela Ward’s character on CSI: New York, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation can expect a visit from someone very close to Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne) during season eleven. Spoilers after the jump!As CSI Files previously reported, Ward will take the place of Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera) on New York this [...]

More...

Re: ?CSI? & ?New York? Reveal New Details For The Fall

"No one ever leaves the CSI family?" Are they gonna get all mafia on her ass? :wtf:

LOL! I thought it was kind of an odd statement given that Petersen and Gary Dourdan have left, and Jorja left before coming back.

BTW, Mrs Langston should totally be played by Gina Torres, y/y? :D :D :D

"No one ever leaves the CSI family?" Are they gonna get all mafia on her ass? :wtf:

:guffaw:

LOL! I thought it was kind of an odd statement given that Petersen and Gary Dourdan have left, and Jorja left before coming back.

BTW, Mrs Langston should totally be played by Gina Torres, y/y? :D :D :D

Fay, I totally agree with you about Gina. Even though she played on an ep before as another character, I still think she should play his wife on the show too. :)

I wonder if Jo's son knows his origin and that's why she is afraid of her son's parents???:eek:
will these parents be against Jo now they are released?:eek:

I like this. Jo will be a great addition and she will bring new stories and situations. Hopefully Mac will give her some good advices related her son!:thumbsup:

ps: btw I support Gina Torres:thumbsup:

Sela Ward's character background sounds really interesting.Can't wait o see her on screen!:)

What did Carol Mendelsohn mean about Catherine???I didn't get it.:confused:She will actually try to make stick on the show more?

Sela Ward's character background sounds really interesting.Can't wait o see her on screen!:)

What did Carol Mendelsohn mean about Catherine???I didn't get it.:confused:She will actually try to make stick on the show more?

I think she meant she's gonna try to talk Marg into staying with the show in Season 12 (assuming there is a season 12).

Back