'CSI' Movie Revealed To Be A Rumour

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation movie might be on the way. However, this was just a rumour, and there are no plans to make a CSI movie at this time.Alain Carrazé told the French radio programme Le Grand Direct des Média that the rumour stemmed from a misunderstanding between a [...]

More...

Ho-hum.. yawn-yawn. I used to be interested in this, but moving on, not anymore:confused: Some of the real life people have gone on to other projects, and are doing different things now. I love the direction CSI has taken S/10, for me one of the best ever.. So the movie is of little consequence anymore. I can't wait for S/11. With new people, new ideas, new stories, but still exciting and riveting:bolian:

Last edited:
That whole misinformation and misquoting was strange, as well as the timing. Seriously, a mix-up from 2 or 4 years ago? And Carla Bruni would be much more interesting than Justin Bieber. Oh well, another missed opportunity by tptb. Not much else to look forward to for me this season.

Well for one, to truly make it a CSI movie, William Petersen would have to be in it. And I don't see him coming back to the show any time soon.

Second, it would have to have been set somewhere around season 5, before Grave Danger and the Miniature Killer to make it effective.

Those are my thoughts anyway. I'm glad it's just a rumor.

Back