'CSI: Miami' Remains On Top

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 11, 2003.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Back with a new episode, CSI: Miami ruled the roost and helped CBS win the overnight ratings for the evening.

"Dispo Day" averaged a 12.8/21 rating, according to figures published at Zap2it. This means approximately 12.8\% of American households with television sets were tuned into the show, while the episode was viewed by 21\% of households watching television at the time. These figures come from overnight ratings based on the top markets, and final ratings will be available next week.

This compares to 12.4/20 for the last all-new episode, "Simple Man", two weeks ago. With these figures, Miami managed to retain its #1 position in the 10pm slot, beating Meet My Folks which gave a 7.7/13 to NBC, and Miracles on ABC which came last.

For the evening CBS came first with an average of 11.1/17, ahead of NBC on 9.0/14, Fox on 5.2/8, ABC on 4.6/7, the WB on 3.6/5 and finally UPN on 2.9/4.

The original article is available here at Zap2it.<center></center>

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Nice to see ratings are getting better and better. It's a shame that Meet My Folks beat Miracles though. I hate see dumb reality beat sci-fi/paranormal shows.