CSI: Miami on Uncyclopedia

dogbert14

Rookie
I found this to be hilarious.
I added the "Character's problems" section. But by far, this is my favorite part of the page:

While the cast of CSI Miami have been widely criticised for their lack of acting talents, critics praised the recent musical episode of the show, despite many fans seeing it as a sign the show had 'jumped the shark'. David Caruso even won the 'William Shatner award for Outstanding Vocal Performance by a Television actor', Shatner himself comparing Caruso's singing to his own in 'Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds', a classic widely regarded as the finest version of that song yet performed, a high compliment indeed for Caruso.

xanessa said:
That is so rude, but deep down inside, I'm really laughing my ass off. What's really funny is the Antonio Riaz part.
I feel the same way, xane! That was rude, mean, and wrong, but so freaking hilarious. :lol: My favorite part was the "Episodes" section... "finishing with Horation putting on his sunglasses." :lol:

1:1 The one with the first episode of the first season (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:2 The one with the sprinkler (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:3 The one with the intricate plot involving the cast of CSI: New York as they go to New York to find the detective's lesbian life partner who committed mass murder because someone told her that she smells like pig fat, initiating her killer instinct (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:4 The one with the rubber ducky of doom (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:5 The one with the sprinkler's girlfriend (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:6 The one with the dead guy, who was murdered (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:7 The one with Chuck Norris (finishing with horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1:8 The one with Horatio searching for his sunglasses (finishing with Horatio crying a single tear)
1.9 The one with Horatio finding his glasses (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
1.10 The one with the musical about Horatio's glasses (finishing with Horatio putting on his sunglasses)
I looked around the site and the "articles" they have had me laughing so hard, I fell off my bed and nearly broke my laptop. :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

haha!!! i just thought of a good "Problem" for alexx and Speed!!!!!

Alexx suffers from insanity due to talking to too many dead bodies

Speed suffers from overheating due to his extreme sexiness...:lol:

Yeah, I can't believe that I'm enjoying this! The "Characters' Problems" section was OMG! I just read it again and it was so hilarious! (Except for the one about Marisol...that was just mean!)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

that was soooo wrong and soooo funny. the episode list cracked me up. thats just fantastic. i feel really bad for laughing at it...especially the picture of marisol. actually, just the caption. i shouldn't laugh at that but i couldn't help it. if i wasn't going to hell before i surely am now.

ilh214 said:
that was soooo wrong and soooo funny. the episode list cracked me up. thats just fantastic. i feel really bad for laughing at it...especially the picture of marisol. actually, just the caption. i shouldn't laugh at that but i couldn't help it. if i wasn't going to hell before i surely am now.

Me too! I laughed at that too, even though I shouldn't have...I must say, the whole page was incredibly amusing.

Thanks for posting that! I haven't ever seen that site.

haha that website is funny! we should make a thread here.. where evrybody can make up their own friends episode title for csi: miami!

Hehe Just checked out the site, Hilarious!! Loved the H and his sunnies part... does that bug anyone else?

Hah, It was great at first but at the end of every epoisode for the past 5 years.... lol maybe we should stick them to his face.. he does look good in them!

Jodie
xxxxx

adorelo said:
Hehe Just checked out the site, Hilarious!! Loved the H and his sunnies part... does that bug anyone else?

Hah, It was great at first but at the end of every epoisode for the past 5 years.... lol maybe we should stick them to his face.. he does look good in them!

Jodie
xxxxx

ROFL .... I agree now wheres the superglue :lol: the site is very funny tho I feel a little guilty laughing :eek:

Back