CSI: Miami ...Next Season

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSIFrost, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

First off, just a hello to everyone. I'm a late comer to CSI: Miami because I wasn't a big fan of the other shows. Now I never miss an episode, and have seen them all (except for some season 4 eps).

Big Emily/Calleigh fan.

Anyhoo...question...

I caught the tail end of Entertainment Tonight...and there was mention of a new male character to join the cast of CSI Miami next year. But I don't know his name, I missed it. If it's the guy I'm thinking it is, I hope he's a detective and not a CSI because I don't care for his other work. Problem is I can't think of his name or what I've seen him in.

Any insight?

Thanks,
    Frost

P.S. Another newb question..."carwash pose"? Calleigh + Ryan? That would be awesome. Can someone explain the CWP to me?

2. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Well I guess that if it was on E ( or were was it?) it's not a spoiler anymore. I just hope that
    they don't kill Eric Off, cayse then I'm outta here!

They didn't say who it was? :mad:

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CSIfrost, I would love to help you on the CaRWash issue. If you send me a PM I'll explain, since it would be off-topic to discuss here.

4. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

They said who it was but it was at like 4am while I was getting ready for work...I just remember going "damnit I hate that guy".

5. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Was it the Jake guy?

6. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

No. I find Jake somewhat annoying but if he joined the show I could deal with that. Now it's going to bug the hell outta me.

7. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I'm curious myself... perhaps the info is on the ET site? It's worth a shot to check. I bet the person will come to you when you least think of it, CSIFrost. What did he look like?

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

are you sure it was about csi miami because I read somewhere that the guy from the "Scream" movies Liev Shrieber was joining csi lv, which I love him and may start watching it to see him.
    another newbie for csim I'm not sure I like the sounds of it. We're already dealing with too much boa drama..sry boa fans.

9. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

Yes! That guy! ...But the show said that he was joining CSI:Miami. Phew I'm glad he's not. He just plain grates on my nerves.

10. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

I had checked the ET site and nothing which makes me think it was a misinformation on their part. I know for 100 sure that they said CSI: Miami. It's the only CSI I watch, and so when they mention it at all (like their recent spread in Marie Claire magazine) I perk up.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

If you look over to the right where they have news things this is there to read. Just click on it and it tells all about him being on the csi show..I like him, I may start watching.

First ‘Law of Gravity’ Plot Details Revealed
    In the 15th episode of ‘CSI’, a prostitute and her ‘John’ are murdered, while Michael Keppler (Liev Shrieber) is haunted by a series of dream sequences. Major spoilers inside!

12. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I'd like to see Jake more on CSI: Miami.

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Welcome to the Miami forum, CSIFrost. :D We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Alrighty y'all...since the mystery appears to have been solved, I will go ahead and lock this thread, before we end up drifting off topic and discussing things that are more suited for the LV forum. ;)

***LOCKED***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.