CSI: Miami/New York Crossover: A Love That Won't Give Up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLilDevil, Jun 7, 2007.

1. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

I wanted to start another story. I saw how great LMH’s crossover story went I decided to give it a try. I’ve created a character, she happens to be Horatio and Raymond Caine’s sister. Her name is Chelsea Caine and she is the middle sister. She served in the Marines with Mac Taylor.

CSI: Miami/NY crossover: A Love that won’t give up!

Rated: PG 13
    Mild language

Part 1: Hung Up!

Miami was blistering hot and it was going to get hot. In heat this strong, it helped the body decompose faster or in this case, be hotter for the CSI’s to do their job. So when Horatio Caine’s team got a call down by the glades, he wasn’t surprised about the heat.

Horatio stepped out of the hummer and surveyed the scene. He saw the downed plane and the four dead bodies of college students lying on the ground. Horatio shook his head.

“What’ve we got Frank?” Horatio asked as he walked over to the tall Texan Homicide Detective.

“Don’t look good H. We got four college students, taking a break from classes and went out for drive. From the position of the bodies, I’d say Darius has just killed again.” Frank said with a sigh in voice.

“What was he coming down here anyway?” Frank asked.

“Darius a deal with us in corporation with New York. It seems he confessed to killing and burring Lydia Johnson’s bodied, and it was against my wishes, but the chief pressured.” Horatio said as blue eyes turned ice cold.

“I guess Darius didn’t want to help. Looks like he fled.” Frank said in a hard voice.

“Yea, he can run but can not hide.” Horatio’s voice was as hard as steel as he turned and walked towards the hummer and called his team.

Chelsea Caine got the call first and climbed into her hummer. Her daughter Breanna, mere minutes before had being sent home for fighting. She shook her head. Chelse was going to have Horatio sit down with her and have a talk.

When Chelsea showed up at the glades she saw her old partner and her brother. She got out and walked towards them. Chelsea’s frustrated expression got past Frank but not Horatio. She was walking towards the crime scene, Horatio interceptor her.

“Chelse what’s wrong?” Horatio ask as he took off his sunglasses.

“Bre. Let’s leave at that for now ok H.” Chelse said with a strained smile.

“Ok. But you know where I am if you want to talk.” Horatio said with a small smile.

Chelsea smiled and nodded. She continued towards the crime scene and couldn’t help but let a breath. She turned her head up towards the road and saw her brother and her best friend flirting with each other.

Chelsea hoped that one day, Calleigh would be part of their family. She was always telling her brother that. Of course he would counter with ‘If that’s the case, then why haven’t you and Mac tied the knot?’ Chelsea would blush and never say anything else on the subject.

“Well Frankie boy, what do we have?” Chelse teased Frank.

“Four dead. Darius works fast.” Frank said with a grin.

“Yea, but we worked faster.” Chelse grinned back as she started to process the scene.

The team had finally arrived and started to process. Chelse found four spent 9mm bullet casings. Eric and Calleigh were in the plane. Chelsea didn’t any more evidence except for the casings. It was then her cell phone went off.

She looked at it and the display screen said Ballistics. Chelse answered it, clearly frustrated more. Markham knew better than to call her at a crime scene.

“Caine.” Chelsea answered.

“Chelse thank god I caught you.” The panicked voice said on the other end.

“Jesse? Jesse what are doing in Ballistics? I thought you hated guns?” Chelsea asked clearly confused.

“I do. But Markham said I had to because I work in Firearms.” Jesse said still in panic.

Markham. He was really starting to burn her. She sighed. Jesse Montgomery didn’t know his way around a gun, let alone fire one. Chelse sighed.

“Sit tight Jess I’m on my way.” Chelse said as she hung up.

She picked up her evidence and closed her kit. Chelse got up and walked towards her brother.

“H,” Chelsea started to say.

“Yea.” Horatio yelled and turned around.

“I’m going back to lab. One of lab techs needs help.” Chelse said with a smile.

“Ok. I should have a surprise for you this afternoon.” Horatio said with a grin.

“Well don’t let me keep you from my surprise. But if you tell me now ‘Big Bro’ I’ll still acted surprised.” Chelse said with a big grin.

“Ha Ha sis. Nice try, really not happening any time soon. You’ll just have to wait.” Horatio said sarcastically with a grin on his face.

“Aw nuts. I had to try. See you later H.” Chelse said as she walked to the hummer.

Chelse arrived at the lab. She signed in, gave Paula a smile then headed for the Ballistics lab. When she walked in she was shocked to find 5 cases that needed Ballistics done. Jesse saw her and rushed her.

“Oh Chelse. Thank you.” Jesse said.

“No thanks needed Jess. Now take a walk. I handle the lab for right now.” Chelse said as she began to don a lab coat and put on fresh gloves and set to work.

Jesse didn’t need to be told twice. He left and went to the break room for some coffee. Chelsea began with the five cases that dear, sweet Jim Markham left for a kid who didn’t know the first thing what to do.

3 hours later Chelse was on the third case. She paged the first two detectives to come and get their reports. Horatio showed up to see how Markham was doing on his case, when he saw his sister doing the ballistics.

“Ice, what are doing here? Where’s Markham? I thought you helping out a lab tech?” Horatio said confused.

“I am H. This lab. Jesse Montgomery called in a panic. Markham left him to work the lab, and Jess didn’t know the first thing has what to do. So I sent him to the break room for coffee.” Chelsea said through gritted teeth.

“Did Jesse say where Markham went?” Horatio said stone-faced.

“All Jess said was Markham took a personal day. H this makes Markham’s second personal day this month.” Chelse said her blue eyes breathing fire.

“Calm down Ice, I’ll have a talk with Markham. But when you have time go the bullet casings from our crime scene earlier.” Horatio said as started for the door.

“Don’t need to H.” Chelse said with a smirk, not looking up from her microscope.

“Excuse me? Cocky much sis?” Horatio said with a smile as he walked back into the lab and stood beside her.

“The casings were from a 9mm and I’m assuming that the Federal Marshal had 9mm right?” Chelse asked with a cocky grin.

“You be correct oh sister of mine! What’s your poison?” Horatio asked with a grin.

“Umm, make it a Cinnamon Dolice Late from Star Bucks, a Large, and you got yourself a deal.” Chelsea said with a grin.

“You got it sis. Oh, great job and catch!” Horatio whispered into his sister’s ear.

Chelsea smiled and continued to do her work. This was first time in a long while that Chelsea was working in the Ballistics lab and gave her praise that she deserved. Now she felt like Calleigh once did when she was in the lab.

The guns made her heart beat faster as she posed to fire one when she was in New York at the firing range with Mac Taylor. She told it was like making love to the gun. Chelse never seen Mac blush so hard in her entire life.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wow!!! great start, :D I like it so far. Add more very soon. ;)

*Frankie Boy* :lol: :lol:

3. MacsLilDevil

Thanks for the confidence LMH.

Part 2: Surprise and Threats!

Jim Markham sighed as he entered the lab. He was still tired from the night before from going out to every club he could think of and get wasted. He singed in and headed towards Ballistics. Jim was shocked when he saw three detectives leaving the lab.

“Thanks again Chelse. I don’t what I was going to do.” The last detective said before he left.

“Hey no problem Vic, I was glad to help. Say Hello to Sally for me will ya?” Chelse said with a smile.

“Will do Chelse and thanks again.” Vic Walters said as he left the lab and passed a shocked Jim Markham on his way out.

Markham entered the lab completely shocked. There was the famous Chelsea Caine standing in his lab, doing his ballistics and she was getting the credit.

“Well-ell! Look who decided to finally show himself at work!” Chelse said sarcastically as she shred the gloves and took off her lab coat.

“You got problem with me Caine?” Markham asked with a growl.

“Yea I do Markham. You see while you were at home in your nice warm bed, I was up getting my daughter ready for school, only to have her come home for being suspended for fighting.” Chelse began. Her temper flared when she heard Markham snort.

“It’s not funny. While you were sleeping off your Buzz from the night before, I was at a crime scene with for dead college students, in the blazing heat only to have poor Jesse Montgomery call me in a panic because you told him to do your job. I got a news flash for you Markham, if you can’t do you’re job, don’t bother coming to work.” Chelse said stone faced as turned, and started to leave.

Markham growled and grabbed Chelsea’s arm. Any of her friends would tell you never do that. She was a former Marine and could snap your arm or break your leg if she wanted to. That was Markham’s first and last mistake.

“Look Caine, you don’t know the first thing about what I’m going through.” Markham said. His voice hard and angry and his grip on Chelsea’s arm never loosened.

Chelsea looked at her arm, then up at into Markham’s eyes. She turned then quick as lighting, she spun her arm out of Markham’s grip and twisted. Not enough to break it but enough so that he would feel pain. Then Chelse pushed him against the wall and lifted her left arm underneath his throat.

“I know one thing Markham, if don’t start doing the job you’re getting paid to do, then will be finishing this conversation.” Chelse said through clutched teeth.

All of sudden Chelsea’s, cell phone rang. She gave Markham one last look before she pulled away to answer it.

Chelse opened her cell and looked the text she had got from her brother.

Ice, One Latte at your service! H.

Chelse smiled and then turned and walked out of the Ballistics lab as if nothing happened. Markham rubbed his arm and then went to phone. Jim called the last person that Chelse wanted to deal with.

When Chelse arrived in the break room, she found her friends all there discussing the case and drinking coffee. She saw her brother sitting at the tale beside Calleigh. She watched, as Cal would look at Horatio every once in awhile.

Horatio, for his part, would just stare at his beautiful Ballistics expert. She always seemed to make his world light up with every smile she gave. Calleigh looked over Chelsea’s Cheshire Cat grin and then turned to Horatio.
    “Chelse is here Handsome!” Calleigh said with a grin.

Horatio jumped. Horatio looked at Calleigh for a moment the up at his sister. The look she gave him caused H to blush. He looked like a little boy had his hand caught in the cookie jar. Horatio knew Chelse would never let him live this down.

“Aww what’s matter H?” Chelse teased as she sat down.

“Nothing. But I don’t suppose you want this?” Horatio said with a gleam in his blue eyes as he held her latte from her.

“You Fiend! Un hand my Latte! En Garde!” Chelse proclaimed with a gleam in her blue eyes to match Horatio’s.

The two Caine siblings pick up pens. Horatio carefully sat down Chelse’s latte then began to pen sword fight around the break room. The team laughed as they watched Horatio and Chelsea’s antics. When Chelse and Horatio got to the couch, Chelsea pretended to slip, which gave Horatio opportunity he need to pretend to stick Chelsea with his pen sword.

“Oh. I’m dieing! Goodbye cruel world! Goodbyeee!” Chelsea said as she fell on to the couch and played dead.

The team stood and clapped and cheered for Horatio and Chelse. Horatio helped Chelsea stand, and like actors, they bowed for the crowd.

They came back to the table laughing and sat down and finished their coffees and continued the discussion on the case. It was then each one got a call out. As the team disbursed, Chelse sat there at the table and finished her latte. Her cell phone rang again. It was again Horatio; he wanted her to meet him in the lobby.

Chelse stood, threw away her empty coffee cup, and made her way down to the lobby. But as rounded the corner and saw her brother standing there she grinned. As Chelse picked up her pace, Rick Stetler stopped her progress.

“Oh great!” Chelsea exclaimed.

“Well hello to you Ice.” Rick said with a grin. Chelsea glared.

“How many times must you be told Rick, unless you are my brother, boyfriend, or one of my best friends, you call me Chelsea!” Chelsea growled.

Horatio looked up and saw his sister talking with Rick Stetler. As if Rick going after him was bad, now he tormenting his sister. Horatio started towards them when elevator dinged. He turned and saw Mac Taylor step off with a huge grin.

“Detective Caine. Good to see you.” Mac said as walked towards Horatio and shook his hand.

“Mac, always a pleasure.” Horatio said as he to, shook Mac’s hand.

They stayed that way for about to seconds, before they burst out laughing and gave each other big hugs.

Mean while Chelsea and Rick were in a heated debate.

“Let’s cut the shit Rick, what do you want?” Chelse said through clutched teeth.

“Well, I got a call for Jim Markham. He says you threatened and assaulted him. Care to clarify that?” Rick asked. Chelsea burst out laughing.

“Markham told you that. The twit attacked me first; he grabbed me so I was defending myself. As for threatening him, well let’s just say I’ll do anything to protect my brother’s lab. Now are we done? Good.” Chelsea said as turned walked towards the lobby.

Chelse was grumbling under her breath in Spanish when she lifted her head. Her were wide with shock. Chelse stopped. Horatio heard his sister coming and spun out of the way so she could see who it was. Mac looked at Chelse, and flashed her a huge smile.

Chelsea let a loud squeal of joy and ran towards him. Mac saw her coming. He dropped his bag and opened his arms for. When Chelse got close, she launched herself into Mac’s awaiting arms. Mac caught her and then spun her around. Mac laughed.

When Mac set Chelsea back on her feet, he cupped both sides of her face and gave her a passionate kiss.

“Oh Ice, I missed you so much.” Mac said as he leaned his forehead against hers.

“I missed you too G-man! I have to tell you something. Breanna got herself suspended from school for two months for fighting in class.” Chelse. Mac groaned.

“I’ll have a talk with her.” Mac said as he ran his fingers through Chelsea’s light red hair.

“Well isn’t this nice.” Rick Stetler said as he walked over to them.

“What now Rick?” Chelsea groaned.

“A word of warning Chelsea, I’d keep a close eye on your daughter if I were you, because one morning you’ll wake up to find her gone.” Rick said with an icy smile.

Chelse looked at Rick Stetler. She walked right up to him and slapped across the face as hard as she could, then turned and walked towards elevators and entered with a grinning Horatio and Mac looking at her.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Another great post, now it's getting interesting. :cool: :eek:

*but let's kill Stetler***hehe, He's a pain in the a**. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post more soon. :p :cool: :D

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I'm loving your fic so far :)

6. Chris_miami

Chris_miami Hit and Run

OH! Rick is going to regret that threat. I love the story so far and Chelsea is amazing. Keep writing!

7. MacsLilDevil

Wow guys thanks for the FB! I love it. This chapter is all Horatio and Calleigh as well as Mac and Chelsea.

Part 3: Clubbing!

After going over everything they about Darius, the team decided to clock out early and come back the next day and look at it with fresh eyes. Well that’s what they thought. It turned out Darius wasn’t going to give them a break.

It started with Horatio, Mac and Chelsea finding Alexa Endicott’s horse but with no rider. Then Mac and Calleigh get the security tapes, and found out that Henry took Alexa back to New York. Mac called his team and told them to keep a look out for Henry until they got there.

Mac then called the airline and booked four tickets to New York for 7am. Mac decided to stay over night in Miami and spend time with Chelsea and Breanna.

As they sat in Horatio’s office, Chelse did some thing that Mac wouldn’t think of her doing. She handed Horatio a piece of paper that shocked him.

“Chelse what’s this?” Horatio asked.

“I think you know what that paper is H.” Chelse teased.

“You’re resigning! Chelse why? Sis we can work this out.” Horatio pleaded.

“No Horatio we can’t. Not unless you can magically get rid of Rick, then we’ll talk.” Chelse joked. She was glad to relieve the tension.

“Not right now no. My wand isn’t charge.” Horatio shot back. Mac laughed at the siblings banter.

“Chelse I know this is a long shot, but I’m looking for a Field/Ballistics expert. My team is wearing themselves to ground doing their own ballistics and it’s tiring.” Mac said.
    Chelse thought about this for moment. It would mean she would be far away from Rick Stetler.

“Ok. But I also want to be CSI out in the field to.” Chelse said with a huge grin.

“Don’t agree Mac, you’ll regret it. She’ll put a curse on your lab.” Horatio teased. Chelsea gave her brother a mock glare and playfully slapped her brother’s arm.

“Oww! Geez sis take it easy with the slaps why don’t ya. I have two good arms and I want to keep it that way.” Horatio said with a gleam to his eyes.

“Oh stop being a baby. So Mac what’s you’re answer?” Chelse asked.

“Well, I accept those terms. I guess I won’t regret hiring you.” Mac teased with a grin.

“Oh I know. You love me to much to regret it anyway.” Chelse teased back.

“And I’m going to be sick with all this lovey dovey talk!” Horatio said as he broke out in a grin.

Chelsea and Mac looked at each other for a moment, and then burst out laughing. Horatio always seemed to take the opportunity to tease or make either Mac or Chelsea or both blush.

After joking and teasing each other, Horatio signed Chelse’s resignation papers. It was official; Chelsea was going to New York,
    And she was taking Breanna with her.

Chelsea got a hold of Breanna’s principal and told him that she was moving to New York. He said that was no problem that he have Breanna’s transfer papers already for her.

Chelse took a little time and went to Bre’s school. She found her principal waiting for her. He took her into his office and handed her Bre’s transfer papers.

He also told Chelse that he found out about Bre’s suspension. He told that he didn’t authorize it that it was in fact his vice principal that did. Chelse couldn’t believe it. Bre’s principal told Chelse that he canceled her suspension, so when Bre went to New York and went to start her new school, she could finish off Grade 9 and go straight to Grade 10 with no problems.

Chelse smiled and thanked him for all his help. She started back to the lab and she called Bre.

“Caine residents.” Breanna answer.

“Bre its mom.” Chelse said with a smile.

“Oh hey mom. What’s up?” Bre asked afraid of the answer.

“Well first your father’s here. And secondly we’re going to New York. And lastly you get to finish off Grade 9 so you can grade.” Chelse said with a grin.

“Whoa, let me get this straight. We’re going to New York to be with dad?” Bre asked excitedly.

“That’s about right sweetheart. Your father afford me a job at his lab as a Ballistics expert/CSI. Meaning I still run Ballistics but I get to work in the field like Aunt Calleigh does.” Chelse said.

“Cool!” Bre said happily.

“Knowing you Uncle, he’ll want to take me clubbing tonight for my last night in Miami. And he probably told the team; Calleigh will probably come with your Uncle, your father and myself. So I think Aunt Alex and the rest of the team will be there to help you pack.” Chelse said.

“Ok. I’ll see you soon.” Bre said excitedly.

“Alright see you soon.” Chelse said as she hung up.

The nighttime was starting to come to life. Alex arrived that afternoon and started to get things packed. By that time the team had showed up to help, while Chelsea and Breanna along with Mac’s help packet their suitcases.

Chelsea decided to leave the furniture and dining ware because Mac had all those things. But Chelse wanted her pictures. Horatio and Calleigh decided to take Mac and Chelse clubbing. Frank, Ryan, Eric, and Alex told Chelse that they would look after Breanna.

The four adults left Breanna in the teams capable hands. They sat in Horatio’s hummer as they drove the streets of Miami trying to decide what club they would go to.

“Well any decisions?” Horatio asked. Chelse and Calleigh looked at each other and nodded.

“We ladies have decided on Club Lava.” Chelse said with a smile.

“Club Lava?” Mac asked.

“Yup. It’s an 80’s club. Every night is 80’s night except for Friday’s, which is called ‘Monster Friday’. That’s when they play the Heavy Metal bands, like: Poison, White Snake, Def Leopard, Lynard Skylar, and others. Calleigh and I go every Friday night, if we don’t have to work.” Chelse said with a smile.

“Then Club Lava it is.” Horatio said with a grin.

Horatio arrived at the club and found a parking space. They climbed out of the hummer and walked towards the club. Horatio paid for the four of them and they went inside. They two couples split up. Mac and Horatio went to the bar and got Pepsi’s and then went the stairs to the second floor landing to look at the dance floor.

Mac grinned as he looked at Horatio. Horatio couldn’t take his eyes off the dance floor. He loved watching Calleigh move to the beat of the music.
    “Horatio?” Mac asked. Nothing. Mac tried again.

“Horatio!” Mac said a little louder. Still there was silence.

“H, there’s a guy hitting on Calleigh.” Mac said with a grin.

“Where?” Horatio asked as he looked for the man who dare touch his Bullet Girl.

“Oh man H! You have it bad man!” Mac said between his bouts of laughter.

“Oh Hardy Ha on you Mac. I like to see you do any better if some guy was hitting on Chelse.” Horatio said with a smirk.

Mac immediately began his search for any follow that would like to mess with a former Marine. He’d make beach pulp out of the first punk who dared touch Chelsea Amber Reece Caine. Horatio burst out laughing. Mac gave H a mock glare.

“That was cruel H. Very cruel.” Mac teased. The two friends turned back and watched their girls dance.

Mean while on the dance floor Chelsea and Calleigh were having a long conversation.

“Cal, just do it. This is the 21st century. Now days, the women ask the man out. I’m telling you, if you don’t, well Cal you’ll loose H all together.” Chelse said with a serious expression.

“But he’ll just laugh at me. I’m not his type Chelse.” Calleigh said with a sigh.

“Cal when as my brother ever laughed at you. You’re his ‘Bullet Girl’. You can do no wrong in his eyes. He really does love you Cal. I’ve seen the way he looks at you when he thinks nobody notices.” Chelse tease lightly.

“Really?” Calleigh asked hopeful.

“Really.” Chelsea said with a huge smile.

While they had been talking, Chelsea and Calleigh had walked towards a side table and continued their conversation. The boys went back to the bar and got the girls Pepsi’s.

Chelse saw the guys walking towards them. She kicked Calleigh underneath the table. Calleigh winced and gave Chelse a glare, while Chelse jesterd for Calleigh to make her move. Cal sighed and took her friend’s advice.

Calleigh took Horatio’s hand and led him to the dance floor for the first slow dance of the night. While Mac stayed with Chelse at the table. Chelse spent the whole night holding hands. She turned to dance floor to watch her brother and her best friend.

“Hey Beautiful what’s going through that pretty head if yours?” Horatio asked.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?” Calleigh asked shyly.

“Beautiful, it took you long enough to ask me.” Horatio teased with a grin.

Horatio then turned Calleigh’s shocked face up towards his and gave her a passionate kiss. Calleigh and Horatio didn’t care what was around them just each other. Calleigh stayed in Horatio’s arms for the rest of the night.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thats sweet... I was woundering what was the actual Miami ep where Darius began his killing spree??

9. MacsLilDevil

The Miami ep was Felony Night Natty! :cool:

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Felony Flight, not night.

I don't see anything wrong with the story myself...think it's good although I'm a devout Smacked shipper. I do read other ships now and then though.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

thanks mel!:) Is it a season 4 ep???

12. MacsGirlMel

I think on the Miami end it is, the followup, Manhattan Manhunt was NY S2.

13. MacsLilDevil

Wow! I love the FB! It’s great, makes me really feel important. So, without further a due, on with the show. I want to credit LMH for the catch phrases I that I used.

Part 4: Welcome to New York! Part 1

The next morning Mac and Chelsea were at 5’o clock and went for there usual morning run. They both started at an even pace but as Chelsea’s condo came into view, they started testing each other. Teasing one another. At the last second Mac burst past Chelse at a dead run.

Now Chelsea being a woman wasn’t going take getting her ass kicked by her boyfriend and the father of her daughter.

“Ok Taylor if that’s the way you want to play it, then there’s only thing left to do.” Chelse said to herself.

“It’s payback time, Caine Style!” Chelse said with an evil smirk.

Chelse picked up speed and ran towards Mac. She made sure there were bushes so that was a good sign. When she got close to Mac, she bumped her hip into Mac’s, which sent Mac flying into the bushes in front of her condo.

“AHHHH!” Mac screamed as he fell. He lay there for a minute and managed to climb out and stand. He turned to Chelsea’s condo to find her doubled over laughing at the sight of him going into the bushes.

Mac started walking towards her. As he got closer, Mac began to get an evil gleam in his eyes.

“I’m sorry Mac, but it was for your own good.” Chelse said as she doubled over in another fit of laughter.

“Uh, no worries Ice. I mean it wasn’t as if I was injured or anything.” Mac said trying to reverse psyche collegially which caused Chelse to roll her eyes.

“That won’t work Mac.” Chelse said with a smirk.

“What?” Mac asked feigned a look of innocence.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. You are so trying to make me feel bad for pushing you in bushes, well it won’t work.” Chelse said smugly.

Mac snapped his finger in mock disgusted. He shook his head. He let Chelse be smug for one more second.

“Nuts, you found me out or did you?” Mac asked cryptically.

Chelsea looked at Mac for a second as if he lost his mind that was until Mac’s head came up and she saw his blue eyes. There was a sensual gleam to his eyes.

“Now Mac, it was a joke.” Chelse said as she started to back up and Mac followed her up the stairs.

“Ice, it’s payback time Taylor Style.” Mac said with a grin as he rushed up the stairs and lifted her over his shoulder.

Mac went inside as everyone started wake up. When Horatio, Frank, Eric, and Ryan saw Chelsea over Mac’s shoulder, they burst out laughing. Calleigh and Alex were cheering him on.

Mac grinned at them all and then disappeared up the stairs with a laughing and squealing Chelsea Caine over his shoulder and into the bathroom.

There was silence for 2 minutes until the sound of squealing could be heard coming from the bathroom upstairs that Mac and Chelsea had just entered. Everyone looked at each other then burst out laughing at listing to Chelse.

14. MacsGirlMel

LOL you sound like LMH :) I like :)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love your fic and your sig is really good!