CSI:MIAMI--Guy Talk--HUMOR

G

Calleigh sighed as she finished up in the ballistics lab; it was like her home away from home. Anytime she felt stressed she could go to a shooting range and shoot for a while to relive stress. That was kind of what it was like at the ballistics lab she felt at home there.

She wrote down some notes and finished up her report and decided to walk her findings down to Horatio as Ryan was already in the DNA lab waiting the results, he would page her when they were ready anyway.

She shut the doors to ballistics and walked down the sunny looking lab, it had an aqua appearance mixed with some orange which gave it a comfortable feel to Calleigh.

She slowed down as she heard male voices as she quietly neared she heard Eric’s voice, she peaked in to see Ryan, Valera and Eric talking while waiting for the DNA to get done.

“Man it isn’t going to work.” Eric said somewhat disappointedly running his hands through his hair.

Ryan stood with his arms crossed in thought, “Women love to have a strong man protect them. They like cool and suave strong men.” Ryan said.

Calleigh nearly scoffed, she did not like to be made to feel that she couldn’t take care of herself she had made that clear to Hagen and a few others, but she quickly leaned back in to hear the rest.

Valera smirked, “Well if that’s the case Ryan and you know so much about women how come you aren’t dating?” She asked.

Eric raised an eyebrow and turned back to Ryan, “She has a point.” He said crossing his arms a smirk spread across his face.

Ryan shrugged, “I’m just saying chicks like a strong man, or a bad boy.” He said grinning a little wider.

This time Valera rolled her eyes, “Ryan, I’m a woman, I don’t want a bad boy. Why don’t you let me give Eric some advice? You know, I am a woman.” She said.

Ryan motioned his hand to Eric signaling for her to try and start giving advice to him for his women problems.

“First off,” Valera began, “Who is she?” She asked.

Eric shrugged, “I can’t say…” He said blushing a little bit and scratching the back of his head.

Ryan sighed, “Just lay one on her Eric.” He said Calleigh shook her head in amusement. He was such a man.

Eric rolled his eyes, “Tell me one time that you ACTUALLY got a date.” He said.

Ryan sighed, “It was senior year and I had it for this blonde girl, so I went and I put a little gel in my hair,” Calleigh nearly lost it imaging Ryan with hair gel in his hair with it slicked back, “Got a black leather jacket like the Fonze, got some tight jeans and I laid on the charm doing a few moves.” He said waving his hand around.

Calleigh was about to wet herself guy talk was interesting, “It didn’t work did it?” Eric asked hiding his grin behind his hand.

Ryan slouched, “No, she said it looked like I had a twitch the way I was moving.” Valera lost it and Eric was grinning from ear to ear.

“Well, I’ll find my own way.” Eric said as Valera handed him the results as she was nearly wetting herself.

Calleigh gasped he was coming her way she raced down the hall and into the break room nearly falling over on the table.

Eric a few minutes later walked in to see her trying to act like she wasn’t laughing or finding anything amusing: she was doing terribly at it.

Eric smirked, “Saw you run down the hall like a rocket, you little eavesdropper.” He said sitting down next to her on the black leather couch.

She turned to him, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She said innocently.

Eric grinned and leaned in closer, “Really?” He asked as she raised an eyebrow, he was inches from her face.

“Nope, I don’t eavesdrop.” She said looking around innocently biting her lip to keep from cracking up.

“I have ways of finding truths out…” Eric continued when she merely raised her eyebrow in interest.

“Really…” She said acting as if she weren’t interested.

He leaned down and kissed her softly before kissing her more passionately, surprisingly Calleigh wrapped her arms around him returning the kiss, he broke away to see her grinning, “You made a good choice not going with the Fonze idea.” She said grinning.

Eric chuckled, “I couldn’t agree more.” He said before leaning in again.

THE END

Back