CSI: LV Crossover - What Would You Like To See?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Speedystokesgirl, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hey Mods, if you don't want this thread, that's cool with me.

I thought with all the discussion of Crossovers going on in the Spoiler thread, I thought maybe we should create a thread and let everyone go wild with their fantasy crossover. :lol::lol:

Who knows, if tptb check this board out maybe we'll give them some ideas. ;)

Of course, ALL BOARD RULES apply! :D

Ok, let the fantasizing begin. :D

I still would love to see a NCIS crossover. Still would've liked it to be with Grissom still on the show as I would have loved to see Gibbs and Grissom interact. :lol:

Would be damn funny to see Gibbs smack Nick, Greg, or even Warrick upside their heads. :lol: Or even better, Hodges. :guffaw::guffaw:

Now if Catherine wasn't with Vartann, I could see sparks flowing between Gibbs and her. ;)

And I always thought Abby and Greg would play off each other well. Especially, labrat Greg. Could you see both Abby and Labrat Greg listening to loud music, hyped up on caffiene, process the evidence?

Sara and Ziva, Nick and Tony or if Warrick was around, Nick, Warrick, and Tony.

It could be good.

Oh, maybe Heddy from NCIS: LA should come too. She's just great. :D

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I could see McGee and Greg interacting :) I could see Tony and Greg too since they know pop culture

And Hodges and Abby would be fun to see :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

How long would it take Gibbs to headslap Hodges though, do you think? I love Hodges and all, but I swear sometimes Grissom looked like he wanted to smack him upside the head LOL.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'd say less than a minute. :guffaw::guffaw: and Oh yeah, I think Grissom wanted to smack him, too.

I think Grissom wanted to smack labrat Greg upside his head sometimes, too. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think Grissom wanted to smack all of them at some point or another. :lol::lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Probably. I'm pretty sure Cath wanted to a time or two back then LOL.

Yeah, but I don't think he wanted to smack anyone more than he wanted to smack Ecklie. :lol:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That is so true. :guffaw::guffaw:

7. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

CSI vs Doctor Who : The Doctor is stumped over a mystery in time, so steals away the CSI team to help him. Let's see if they can use their skills to solve a murder in the past! :cool:

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I read a fanfic once that had the lab rats using the Tardis, and that's why they get results so fast. :lol:

I'd love to see CSI/NCIS. Abby invading Hodges' lab - he'd go nuts. :) McGee and Archie would probably find some common ground too.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That seems like the most likely of choices. Don McGill co-created NCIS. :)

10. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

A CSI/NCIS crossover would be awesome! I would love to see abby and sara interact partly because i can imagine sara raising an eyebrow at abbys goth look and childishness and them having to adapt to each other and partly because jorja and pauley are friends in real life so it would be interesting to see them working together.
    I can also imagine hodges getting on everyones nerves but i can imagine him getting on with mcgee coz he's a bit of a teachers pet as well sometimes.
    Tony and Nick would be a good combo too. Oh and ziva and sara or ziva and catherine. The possibilities are endless... :)

11. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

On a purely selfish note, I wouldn't like to see another crossover on the basis that CSI is pretty much the only crime show that I watch, so the appeal of having characters from different shows interacting is lost on me. Furthermore, whereas I'd watch the CSI episode, I'll probably find myself not bothering to tune into the other half of the episode if I don't watch the show.

Maybe if all the major characters were involved in the crossover I'd watch both parts, it's the characters which make me continue watching CSI overall, and it's not the same when only one or two of them go over to the other show. Particularly if you consider the three-way crossover in 2009, if there's one way to make CSI Miami more burdensome to watch it's putting Ray Langston in it as well. :lol:

If I really had to choose, I'd be dull and pick CSI NY, whereas it's nowhere near as engaging as the flagship, I'm more likely to watch the second half and I do find the episodes enjoyable. However as I said earlier, it would work best if all the major characters went over. I'd personally love to see an interrogation involving both Flack and Brass in some way.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That's kind of what I was thinking. Like, I wasn't interested at all when they did the one with "Without a Trace" because I didn't watch that show.

I guess since "Criminal Minds" is the only other one I watch, a crossover with that would be okay, but I don't really care about who "interacts" with whom. It would just be neat to see the BAU come in to Vegas for an investigation and work with the team where both teams contribute equally in their own way. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new CBS show, "Person of Interest" tho, and if that one turns out to be good maybe they could crossover.

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

That's true; I didn't watch any of the crossover episodes on the other shows until I got the DVDs with them included, and even then I got bored/lost with the Without a Trace one (I at least knew some of the Miami cast from Cross Jurisdictions in season 2).

I do watch NCIS though, so the idea of a crossover with a show that I do watch has some appeal - although with so many shows and different audiences, it's pretty much impossible to find a crossover where everyone watches both shows. :lol:

I think if it's well done, it's alright (with the WaT crossover, it wasn't bad as a standalone episode, just the guy got away in the end - kinda like Leave out all the Rest but with a strange FBI guy thrown in :)). It's annoying having characters from another show come in and rely on background established on the other show though (another show I watch did that, having a visiting character - all sorts of references that made NO sense at all :rolleyes:).

14. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Ooh, crossover thread. I love what if threads.:)

Realistically speaking, because I don't think NBC would let one of their prized shows cross with a CBS show no matter how much I can dream (sorry, SVU and The Office), I think a good crossover would be a The Big Bang Theory mashup. I actually thought the Two and a Half Men writer switcheroo episode (Fish and a Drawer) was pretty good from a make-me-laugh standpoint. It was hilarious...to me anyway. The idea of watching Hodges and the rest of the gang interact with Leonard, Sheldon, Rajesh, Howard, and Penny...can you imagine Hodges telling Leonard about his kitty Kobi? Cute and giggle-worthy. That's comedy gold.

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Bahahaha! Nice one!

How about a CSI/The Simpsons crossover? *grins*