CSI Labor day marathon-SpikeTV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The Labor day marathon is three days and begins Saturday Aug 30th at 2pm EST

I don't have the episodes for Sat and Sun but the episodes being shown on Labor day are as follows: Anyone else please feel free to add information.

-- Labor Day Monday, September 1 (9:00 AM - 10:00 PM, ET/PT)

9:00 - 10:00 AM, ET/PT
    CH-CH-CHANGES

10:00 - 11:00 AM, ET/PT
    MEA CULPA

11:00 AM - Noon, ET/PT
    NO HUMANS INVOLVED

Noon - 1:00 PM, ET/PT
    WHO SHOT SHERLOCK

1:00 - 2:00 PM & Midnight - 1:00 AM, ET/PT
    SNAKES

2:00 - 3:00 PM, ET/PT
    A LA CART

3:00 - 4:00 PM, ET/PT
    GO TO HELL

4:00 - 5:00 PM, ET/PT
    THE CASE OF THE CROSS-DRESSING CARP

5:00 - 6:00 PM, ET/PT
    THE CHICK CHOP FLICK

6:00 - 7:00 PM, ET/PT
    WHO & WHAT

7:00 - 8:00 PM, ET/PT
    GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK

8:00 - 9:00 PM. ET/PT
    LIVING DOLL (1)
    W

9:00 - 10:00 PM, ET/PT
    DEAD DOLL (2)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oh wow! They got some Season 8 episodes now. Cool!

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Awesome! I've never seen Go To Hell and it'd be nice to get a refresher for some of the other episodes.

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Why do they always show the crappiest episodes during these marathons? It starts out good, but after Who Shot Sherlock?, it all goes downhill.

Wojo - you might notice that many of the summaries don't coincide with the episodes as you have them listed!

5. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

All of the upcoming episodes on both Spike and CBS until Sept. 11 via TVGuide.com:

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=100100&more=ucshowairings

It's mostly Season 7 and 8 with a few of the Season 5 ones that they've aired over and over again.

It's not that I don't like the Season 5 episodes, but, I mean, we've seen those same three to four episodes over and over. If I see Formalities, Who Shot Sherlock and No Humans involved again on one of these marathons, I swear that I'll Scream. Whatever happened to showing episodes like Grave Danger and A Bullet Runs Through it, and some of the great eps from Season 4 that were just on earlier this week more.

BTW, there is an LJ group dedicated to the CSI: LV schedule called CSI_daybyday that's good. Sometimes it's not updated that much, but it's still a good resource.

http://community.livejournal.com/csi_daybyday/

6. Dizzney

They seem to not like to show the two parters for some reason. They only seem to show them in like a movie block.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry I just copied and pasted that info, didn't even read it over! :rolleyes: I just removed the summarys, everyone pretty much knows what the eps about by name anyway.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

And just why are they showing episodes right now on Sunday evening that they showed last night??! :scream:

9. Dizzney

Because Spike does not know the true definition of a Marathon. :lol:

10. xsanderschiickx

xsanderschiickx Civilian

I've seen all these episodes, they're all from season 8.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't get that either, I mean they have 8 seasons of CSI. That's enough episodes to show a different episode 24/7 and them some!!

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i don't get SPIKETV!! gaaah :censored:

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

ok so I had never seen the epi where Sara actually leaves ( I knew she did, just never seen it) I cried!!
    I'm more of a Miami fan than LV but wow, that was intense...

I've been watching CSI all day... I watched Miami on A & E until 4 or 5:00 then switched over to Spike... I think I had a productive labor Day lol.

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I found it very odd that CBS would be releasing the season 8 epis to SPIKE, rather than rerunning them over the summer. According to my DVR, SPIKE will be showing some of the late season 8 shows (e.g., GDC, TTOE) later this week. So it looks like if I want to watch the epis leading up to the season 9 premiere, I'm watching them on SPIKE. Not that I really care, but it just seems like a weird move on CBS's part.
    I hope someone shows For Gedda in the week or two before For Warrick.

And SPIKE tends to be super-erratic with their ordering of epis. There have been a couple of times they've seemed to start from the very beginning and I've gotten excited about watching the series from the start, and next thing you know they're jumping around all over the place. I've never even seen Grave Danger or Bang Bang/Way to Go.

I wish if they were going to do these marathons, they'd organize them by theme or something - I mean, there are a whole bunch of epis dealing with the unusual fringes of society that I love (Fur and Loathing, the first two LH epis, Big Middle, etc.) and I'd love to see all of those together. Maybe I'll just DVR them and make my own eccentric CSI DVD

;)
    Ali

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I have these all on VHS or DVD, but still find myself watching some of them, and for all who are interested, the "DD" and "Living Doll" are on tonight 8 and 9 Jorja does an amzing acting job in both, I thought for sure she'd win an Emmy for these, and EmilyRocks [love your icon] glad you caught up and a saw the finale one, a real tear-jerker:(and I've given up on trying to figure out SPIKES scenerio, maybe the person who picks the sequences drinks:rommie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.