CSI Honored for 'Coup De Grace'

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Speedystokesgirl, May 6, 2010.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Since I can't figure out how to submit news, I thought I'd pass this along, because us George Eads fans were all over it. :thumbsup: (Thanks to Blackflag for bringing it to George's fans attention)

CSI was honored last night, Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at the 3rd Annual Academy of Television Arts & Science gala for the episode 'Coup De Grace'.

George Eads was there to present the award and CM accepted the award.

CSI “Coup De Grace” — One of America’s most popular dramas tackles the still important and challenging questions of race, profiling and assumptions about racial prejudice. “Coup De Grace” is an emotionally charged story of a veteran cop who kills another off-duty officer by accident and the infighting that ensues between the police and the local community as they work out the ugly details of the case. (Produced by CBS Productions in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television)

Here is the link if you want to check it out. Others shows were honored too.

You "Glee" fans, they were honored, as well.

Here's a couple of pics George and CM at the event

I think it's great that CSI is finally recoginized for something. It was a tough storyline and they did great with it, of course. :thumbsup:

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Now if only CSI could get nominated for Emmys again.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Great to see CSI getting some good press, and well deserved too! :) George is such a great representative for the show, I think. :) And Marg has been making the TV show rounds these past couple of weeks too. Nice to see!

Oh, and news items can be PM'd to Faylinn. :)

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm always happy to see my favorite show nominated!!!
    Awards like this one represent the show's huge effort not only ro entertain the audience but also to raise the public's awareness.