'CSI' Gets A Visit From Louise Lombard

CSI Files

Captain
Former series regular Louise Lombard will reprise her role as Sofia Curtis in at least one upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Spoilers after the jump! Lombard was last seen in the season eight premiere, “Dead Doll”, and she’ll be back later this season to help the team hunt for escaped serial killer Nate [...]

More...

Re: ?CSI? Gets A Visit From Louise Lombard

:adore: :adore:

Glad to see Sofia has not fallen into the Black Hole of Continuity™. Lots of continuity this season, which is nice.

Best news ever. She was one of my bright spots during season 7. Hope she kicks as much ass as she did before. :lol:

Oh well, hopefully Liz Vassey will make similar return someday :) As for Sofia I'm glad that she will be back after all this time. Better late than never :)

With all of these throwbacks to earlier seasons this year and the guest spots (Sofia, Grissom), I hope they aren't setting this up as the final season. :(

With all of these throwbacks to earlier seasons this year and the guest spots (Sofia, Grissom), I hope they aren't setting this up as the final season. :(

I need to say that i feel the same since A Kiss BeforeFrying episode.

Anyway i am glad Sofia , the tough but classy lady is coming back to kick some ass!

I really liked Sofia. Can't wait to see how this episode plays out. And to watch the sparks fly between her and Brass. ;)

Back