'CSI' Gets A New Ballistics Expert

CSI Files

Captain
The Dark Knight*actress Monique Gabriela Curnen*is joining CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*in a recurring role. Curnen will join the cast this season in the second episode “Tell-Tale Hearts,” which airs September 28. Executive Producer Carol Mendelsohn*announced the casting during tonight’s CBS Fall Premiere Chat.*”New rats this season,” Mendelsohn teased. “Xiomara in ballistics,” she added. The character’s [...]

More...

I'm bummed that they aren't bringing Bobby back. I like him, and he's been around since the beginning. *sigh*

I have nothing against this actress, of course, and I'm curious to see the character. I'll still miss Bobby though. :(

I'm bummed that they aren't bringing Bobby back. I like him, and he's been around since the beginning. *sigh*

I have nothing against this actress, of course, and I'm curious to see the character. I'll still miss Bobby though. :(

Those are my thoughts too

Moved him to the day shift? That's just lame. They just didn't want Bobby D. back, so they bring in a new person they don't need, 'cause they already had a person with expertise in a field. :rolleyes:

Back