'CSI' Finishes Second On Premiere Night

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation kicked off its tenth season with “Family Affair” Thursday, September 24 in the 9:00pm hour. The episode came in second during a busy hour of television. CSI had 15.38 million viewers, rising to 16.05 million at the half-hour. This put it in second place behind ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, which pulled in [...]

More...

i had figured grey's would win and i wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself next week also but we'll see, it was closer than i thought it would be
but if csi keeps this up for the next couple of weeks i say the timeslot will be ours again :)

I agree that this is just a temporary bump for Grey's. CSI improved its numbers from the end of last season, and this episode has gotten good reviews by many, so I do believe CSI will find its way back to beating GA, in viewers at least. And, personally, I don't think CSI's premiere was as well promoted as it could have been.

I had a feeling that it would be higher up on the scale this season, but I knew that we had no chance of beating Grey's so 2nd is sooo good! CSI is definitely re-recruiting the fans that they lost after their mess-ups in the past couple seasons as a result of losing their key players.

CONGRATS CSI

Back