CSI Files is changing

CSI Files

Captain
After using our sister site TrekToday as a guinea pig, we're pleased to announce that CSI Files will soon be changing (hopefully next week).<p>We'll still have the same great content and writers you're used to. But we're moving to a new content management system (that's what makes the website work... think of it as the machine behind the site!).<p>What it means:<p><ul><li>A fresh blog-like format.</li><li>Smaller, more frequent news updates.</li><li>Receive news updates via Twitter</li><li>Many more ways to find CSI news: use the search engine, browse by category or browse my tag.</li><li>Coming later: you can comment on news items using your Talk CSI login details, and your comments will appear below the news.</li><li>Plus more updates in the future!</li></ul><p>Stay tuned, and don't be surprised if things start to look a bit different soon.<center></center>

^^I'm guessing it's just the home page -- there wasn't an announcement in Talk, so I don't think there are any changes there. Watch me say that now & then Antony will post something there. :eek:

Sounds cool though, I'm excited to see the change. :p

Back